The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Wallachia sounds like it's in Poland!

Moldova isn't that special ...

Yes it was actually given to us...

There is another name for it:The Romanian Country...

We still have a large part of Moldova,the biggest part...

The country known as Moldova was called Basarabia...it's kinda sad what the Russians did there..a lot of anti-romanian propaganda...

Useless yet fun Information: Mandalore Tim sent me this awesome link  :p

Try it, it's fun

I just made it harder for someone else. 30 Questions and I beat the black suited fetishist.

"He" got that it was a bridge after 27 questions. :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

its always reveilled thats starts talking about the bukkake or the furries. While maintaining that he is disgusted by them... :p"

As the song says, I like Bukkake. I don't like furries, and I don't always start the talking about them. For instance, here, you started talking about them.

Only two things in this world disgust and scare me. One is Furries, and the other is James Spader and William Shatner having graphic and sweaty gay sex in an upcoming episode of Boston Legal.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I thought they were only going to cuddle a bit ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Useless Information: I've discovered that Gwen Stefani uses the term 'Hollaback Girl' in the sense that she's not the type of girl to fight back verbally, but in fact the type to fight back physically...

Good for her :blink:

DL

P.S. Mmm... Greek yoghurt with honey... *drool* :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Useless Info: I passed my exam in statistics!! Wooohooo! Now I just hope I passed my mechanics and applied mathematics*

Off Topic:

*Applied mathematics: Modeling for example convection-diffusion systems with equations like this:

img1.png

using MatLab, a quite powerful matrix based math program, to get pretty graphs like this:

img1.gif

(w00t) FUN HUH?!?

EDIT: Ass, the equation can't be seen...well, if you really want to see it, go here , and look at the second system...

Iberia was the name the Phonecians gave to the land overrun with rabbits; it means "land of rabbits".

Almost all the rabbits are gone (disease), so the main predator, the Iberian Lynx, is almost extinct, because they only eat rabbits. There are only about 20 left (it is the rarest cat in the world). :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Although his role as supposed leader of an international terror network has been greatly exaggerated, Osama Bin Laden has said:

"If Bush say we hate freedom, the let us explain why we didnt attack, for an example, Sweden.."

Although his role as supposed leader of an international terror network has been greatly exaggerated, Osama Bin Laden has said:

"If Bush say we hate freedom, the let us explain why we didnt attack, for an example, Sweden.."

i dunno, maybe because he knows that sweden is tiny and has very little impact in world politics? the "wave" of international belief is to hate the US because it is the only remaining superpower, and bin laden is smart enough to know that the only way he can get any attention is to fight the US. remember, the last time bin laden "took up a cause" was against the russians in afghanistan. not coincidentally against the 2nd to last superpower.

duh.

your brilliance amazes, kaftan.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Useless Info:  I passed my exam in statistics!! Wooohooo!  Now I just hope I passed my mechanics and applied mathematics*

Off Topic:

*Applied mathematics:  Modeling for example convection-diffusion systems with equations like this:

img1.png

using MatLab, a quite powerful matrix based math program, to get pretty graphs like this:

img1.gif

(w00t) FUN HUH?!?

EDIT:  Ass, the equation can't be seen...well, if you really want to see it, go here , and look at the second system...

You can see the equation from the above post by highlighting the text (much like text within the SPOILER tags).

PS That sounds really interesting: fluid dynamics is one of the few computations that still needs a super computer ... complex stuff!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

i dunno, maybe because he knows that sweden is tiny and has very little impact in world politics? the "wave" of international belief is to hate the US because it is the only remaining superpower, and bin laden is smart enough to know that the only way he can get any attention is to fight the US. remember, the last time bin laden "took up a cause" was against the russians in afghanistan. not coincidentally against the 2nd to last superpower.

duh.

your brilliance amazes, kaftan.

Play nice, taks.

Osama Bin Laden's main goal is to have the US military presence removed from the Holy Lands (i.e. Saudi Arabia, in which lies the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah).

The irony is that the US has all but obliged this demand in the years since 9/11 and in order to invade Iraq. So Osama Bin Laden has almost achieved this stated aim.

His next target is the Royal Family Saud.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT