The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

arcee transforms into.. a bike :p

*giggle* :p:shifty:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Useless Info:

According to some sources, the duties of the Valkyries included not only fighting Giants and bringin the dead from the battlefield to Valhall, but also to serve as Waitresses in the grand banquet hall. :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

According to some sources, the duties of the Valkyries included not only fighting Giants and bringin the dead from the battlefield to Valhall, but also to serve as Waitresses in the grand banquet hall. :-

And don't tell me, they turn into a pizza after coitus. :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

According to some sources, the duties of the Valkyries included not only fighting Giants and bringin the dead from the battlefield to Valhall, but also to serve as Waitresses in the grand banquet hall. :-

And don't tell me, they turn into a pizza after coitus. :p

:-after coitus? Wouldn't that mean a stuffed crust pizza with extra bukkake?

Useless but somewhat related information: The party on the Green Fields of Elysium will have a buffet serving only American Fast Food and traditional greek dishes. No valkyries, strictly self-service only. Free Drinks, though.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

:-after coitus?  Wouldn't that mean a stuffed crust pizza with extra bukkake?

:p)

Well it wouldn't be very useful before, would it?

I don't think the creators of the joke every thought that much about it. Then again, there are much worse things to contemplate in the transmogrification ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"Could you spread the sperm out, I dont like it when its in a huge blob in the middle of the pizza."

:p"

There's the line, don't cross it.

Oops. There we go, Kaftan just crossed it. (There's always one.)

Oooh, Im in top form tonight baby! Yeah!!

Why do you people always end up talking about bukkake, you're obsessed with bukkake ffs! :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

What can I say?

We like Bukkake!  In Nagasaki we go spunky for your love!

As funny as that was (brilliant ice skating moment), this sort of conversation will only turn off the female contributors to the forum ... makng all those geek stereotypes even truer that they ought to be ... :p

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT