The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Where's Baley?

Bucharest,Romania playing Scrapland and Blade Runner....

Also on RPG codex and Winterwind lately :lol:

Is that the Bladerunner RPG you posted a link to before, or some sort of weird Japanese MMORPG ?

PS Do you remember where you posted that link to BladeRunner? I might download and play it ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Is that the Bladerunner RPG you posted a link to before, or some sort of weird Japanese MMORPG ?

It's an adventure game...a very food adventure game...

Some shooter elements along the way too..

Point&Click all the way...

I actually posted it here..like 15 pages back :lol:

Useless information: No, we're not. :D

btw, I took a very short boat trip today. it was quite lovely.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's an adventure game...a very food adventure game...

Some shooter elements along the way too..

Point&Click all the way...

I actually posted it here..like 15 pages back :)

Thanks, I was not looking forward to searching for it. Mad place: it took me about ten minutes to find a way to register!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless information: No, we're not.  :D

btw, I took a very short boat trip today. it was quite lovely.

What constitutes "today" in the land of the midnight sun? Is that just a figment of speech, or a convenient way to refer to recent history ... where did you go?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, since the sun goes down almost below the horizon around midnight, we do get some sort of time marker to go by.

I went out from the pier, traveled in an arc about 30meter to the jetty where I secured the boat and walked home again. I told you it was brief.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, since the sun goes down almost below the horizon around midnight, we do get some sort of time marker to go by.

I went out from the pier, traveled in an arc about 30meter to the jetty where I secured the boat and walked home again. I told you it was brief.

Ahh, but it's always nice to go out on the water: must be all those negative ions, like just after a thunder storm; there is something magical about the waves lapping on the shore, like they have done for four billion years and will continue to do for as many again. Makes one feel small and insignificant ... so can we have your liver, then?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless information: Kaftan and jaguars4ever are about to kill me for my crappy picture of Barriss  :wub:

DL

Judge Jaguar : Silence, or you will be held in contempt of this court.

Darth Launch : I have nothing but contempt for this court.

Inquisitor Kaftan : Guilty or innocent?

Judge Jag : Innocent.

manthing2.jpg

I just pulled the lever in the Barriss thread.

Im very sorry, Launch. But you just cant argue with the Quintesson judicial system :wub:

Useless and Uninteresting Information: My dissertation is on the relationship between impulsivity and displaced aggression as well as the investigation into gender differences in the said factors...

Well, I did say it was uninteresting :devil:

DL

EDIT - There, makes more sense now Kaftan :lol:

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Useless and Uninteresting Information: The relationship between impulsivity and displaced aggression as well as the investigation into gender differences in the said factors...

Well, I did say it was uninteresting  :devil:

Actually I think that's very interesting. You should hear my thesis (which you can always get from my university library): all about the practical application of a Just-in-Time (JiT) Manufacturing Methodology for a factory using MRP-II.

I also did a minor dissertation on the roles of women as portrayed in fiction of the last three hundred years (back to the first novel, Henry Fielding's "Tom Jones"), which I thought was much more interesting because I got to read lots of good fiction. Toim Jones is regarded as having the best plot of any novel (and has been used countless times since).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I dont even know if that qualifies as information, Launch. :shifty:

useless information:

Arcee is the only female of the entire Transformers species.