The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

It was a white bright glare, followed by a long greenish tail. It traveled South to North. I would estimate it flew at a speed of twice, nearly three times of a fighter jet at cruising speed. Altitude, unknown.

Must have been a meteor burning up in the atmosphere, the green tail was very strange given that its nearly daylight here.

Thye chances of anything coming from Mars, was a million to one the said. But still, they come. :p

*listens toWar of the Worlds*

Tom Cruise is starring in Steven Speilberg's remake of War of the Worlds this Summer. Still, I find the soundtrack captivating (at least the first time through for a while, after that I need a break!)

"Bows and arrows against the lightning!" Richard Burton was a dude.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

*ears burn*

Someone say my name?

*reads Kaftan's last post*

Ahh... my mistake  :p

DL

Do you actually search the forum to find your name mentioned? :D

But on the UFO, it wasnt a spaceship. It was either a meteorite or an early test-launch by ESrange.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Useless info: Paris hilton's boyfriend is also called Paris. :p

Now there's a narcisistic recursive loop if ever one existed. We should all be very careful that a minuature black hole doesn't appear where they are, next time they are to a mirror. ... :p

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless info: Paris hilton's boyfriend is also called Paris. :lol:

Now there's a narcisistic recursive loop if ever one existed. We should all be very careful that a minuature black hole doesn't appear where they are, next time they are to a mirror. ... :thumbsup:

..just so long as it is recorded in night vision and distributed via the internet.

useless info: there is a species of cricket that can mate every 18 seconds and is quite violent to its partner during the act of coitus.

This species of cricket is my idol.

..just so long as it is recorded in night vision and distributed via the internet.

I find her quite ugly and not at all worth spending any time watching doing anything. I can't stand stupid people, but moreso, I can't stand stupid people who are proud to be stupid.

If ever there was an argument for death duties, there it is. Make her go out and work for a living, rather than insult society and everyone in it with her ignorant, vapid nihilistic consumerism. I wouldn't put her out if she were on fire, with the contents of your member.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So I take it you're going to see 'House of Wax' then?  :thumbsup:

I would rather perform eye surgery on myself using a concrete barrier from in front of the Palace of Westminster for the delicate bits. (Although I hear she does die horribly, I don't want to witness the bits where she isn't screaming in pain.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless info: on the topic of Paris Hilton, did anyone watch the South Park episode 'Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset'? I saw it just last week, as season 8 is airing hereabouts now. Needless to say, the whole episode is dedicated to making fun of Ms Hilton. Personally I found it hilarious, particularly the ending, which brought back good memories from the Lemmiwinks-episode... (If you're seeing this one, I STRONGLY recommend seeing that one first - it's actually called 'Death Camp of Tolerance' from season 6. It will add so much.) Also quite amusing when her pet dog commits suicide.

That was a classic episode. Last nights rerun was of the special olympics. Although it is not funny to make light of handicapped people the way Cartman came in last it was damn good! And the Michael Jackson episode is right up there in my books. Its hard to believe SP has been on for eight years. It just seems like yesterday I was taping Cartman gets an anal probe and lending it out to my friends... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That was a classic episode.  Last nights rerun was of the special olympics.  Although it is not funny to make light of handicapped people the way Cartman came in last it was damn good!  And the Michael Jackson episode is right up there in my books.  Its hard to believe SP has been on for eight years.  It just seems like yesterday I was taping Cartman gets an anal probe and lending it out to my friends... ;)

Or Mr Hanky ... that was a watershed moment in tv history.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless Info: Metadigital and I keep this board alive. Our combined (recorded) post count for the past 24 hours is 126 (68 for him, 58 for me) and counting. The next closest number of posts in the last day is 15 by Baley.

For shame, members, for shame! I remember when people had hundreds of posts per day on this very forum. Granted, KOTOR 2 wasnt out yet and we all had too much time, but nevertheless.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Useless Info: Metadigital and I keep this board alive. Our combined (recorded) post count for the past 24 hours is 126 (68 for him, 58 for me) and counting. The next closest number of posts in the last day is 15 by Baley.

For shame, members, for shame! I remember when people had hundreds of posts per day on this very forum. Granted, KOTOR 2 wasnt out yet and we all had too much time, but nevertheless.

Where's Baley?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT