The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

>_<

Sorry Baley, Kaftan's offer is much more appealing :- I mean, just think of all the cookie makers (hmm... is that their official name?) I could intimidate into making cookies for me with that Sai :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I've got one... my ex-BF and I bought each other one ages ago, and for the first few days we were constantly messing around 'doing battle'. It was such fun  :-

Well, I thought the firebox ones were new models (I don't know for sure though). Did you pay

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:lol:

...with that Sai  :D

There's TWO of them actually.. so whaddaya say? :ermm:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

8)

Sure, a swap would be cool Kaftan, plus I would do anything to get rid of the horrible memories associated with it *grumbles about ex-BF*... Dammit, why won't they stay repressed?!

*sigh*

Useless piece of information: Today is Chazz Palminteri's birthday! (Well I did say it was useless) :)

DL

P.S. Oh, almost forgot metadigital, yeh, we paid just under

8)

Sure, a swap would be cool Kaftan, plus I would do anything to get rid of the horrible memories associated with it *grumbles about ex-BF*... Dammit, why won't they stay repressed?! [1]

*sigh*

Useless piece of information: Today is Chazz Palminteri's birthday! (Well I did say it was useless)  :)[2]

DL

P.S. Oh, almost forgot metadigital, yeh, we paid just under

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sure, a swap would be cool Kaftan, plus I would do anything to get rid of the horrible memories associated with it *grumbles about ex-BF*... Dammit, why won't they stay repressed?!

Let the bitterness flow through you, let go off all your resentment and write lots of nasty things about them on the internet. It will help you complete the journey to ...wherever you happen to be heading.. now shut it and give me yer lightsaber.

please? 8)

btw, how would you best getl something back that you regret giving to your ex without breaking into their home and choking them in their sleep?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

btw, how would you best getl something back that you regret giving to your ex without breaking into their home and choking them in their sleep?

Apart from that method, I recommend forgeting all about it and forming new sentimental attachments to other things.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless information: The best way to get something back from an ex-BF is to visit his house, tell his mother all the bad things he did to you (plus a few extras to increase the emotional intensity) and then join her in a ritualistic beating of him whilst stomping on his manhood...

Good times, good times...

DL ;)

Of course not... :blink:

Useless information: Ceiling effect is the mathematically term used to describe a situation in which large numbers of subjects are scoring at or near the possible upper limit on a variable :shifty:

DL

Useful info:

Reading page after page of posts where a bunch of nerds desperately try to hit on the few girls frequenting these forums is boring.

Useless info:

One of the npc's in Wasteland is called Faran Brygo, which in turn is an anagram of Bryan Fargo - the creator of Wasteland.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Tortured Heart is a module created by a fan of the NwN game.

He has added gold encumbency and a day/night cycle, and it is longer than the official trilogy of games. It took him about 2 years of part time work and a further 2 years+ of full time work, unpaid.

The save game files are 64MB.(!) :shifty:

He appears as a character in the bottom of a dungeon, but you can only reach him if you take a rope. When you talk to him, if you don't attack him, he gives you a clock so you can tell the time of day and plan shop visits and nocturnal travelling better.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useful info:

Reading page after page of posts where a bunch of nerds desperately try to hit on the few girls frequenting these forums is boring.

How's that useful?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Useful info:

How's that useful?

If it stops them from spamming pathetic pick-up lines, it's damn useful.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!