The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

DAMN! (w00t)

But its only available in the U.K.... >_<

"I took this video on my birthday before I got too drunk to use it. Probably the best pressie I ever got. Totally impractical but sooooooo cool. The only problem is that everyone wants a go. Its amazing to see men of any age revert back to a 12 yr old when handed this toy. Only a few things can do that - a kick in the biscuits; tonsillitis; and a lightsaber.

Mark Burns, Worcestershire"

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

150 Euro?! Blast.. thats almost as much as I paid for my live-blade Katana

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Dont say that, the katana can be very useful in the kitchen... and the lightsaber could be useful as an emergency flashlight.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Nighttime a torch. :shifty:

But whats if its raining or really windy?! What are you gonna do then, mr Fancypants? Huh?

So many reasons to buy a lightsabers and not a single against.. now.. red or blue?

I bought vader's but thats becasue i like the look of the grip better than the other one. Ifrom the grips if seen i like yoda's, windu's, dooku's, palpatine's is really nice. In fact any of the prequel grips look pretty cool - the OT grips look a little to clunky and home made.

shame they only make two kinds :shifty:

I bought vader's but thats becasue i like the look of the grip better than the other one. Ifrom the grips if seen i like yoda's, windu's, dooku's, palpatine's is really nice. In fact any of the prequel grips look pretty cool - the OT grips look a little to clunky and home made.

shame they only make two kinds >_<

Well, is it cool? Can you do battle with your friends?

I've got one... my ex-BF and I bought each other one ages ago, and for the first few days we were constantly messing around 'doing battle'. It was such fun >_<

:"> Yeh, I know, we were such losers :-

It was only after about a week that we got concerned about breaking them that we stopped playing with them and I haven't really touched it since :(

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

It was only after about a week that we got concerned about breaking them that we stopped playing with them and I haven't really touched it since  >_<

Can I have it ? :-) You can get my old Sai, they're really neat and you can pretend you're elektra or a ninja turtle and they dont break cause they're made of steel.

What do you say? :(