The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Yeah, all my family on my fathers side were hardcore communists but dad is rabidly anti-communist so he didnt think that was something to brag about.

...he's partially right, a lot of them immigrated to the Soviet union and got executed or sent to the gulag within months of their arrival because Stalin thought they might be spies. Not a clever move.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

im a wanted serial killer who lives in stuart florida.

hmm .. you might wanna tell that to the police instead .. unless you want some of us here to solve your evil crimes and save a desperate blond girl in the last minute before you kill her, preferably after a big chase through an abanboned warehouse, old sewers or the closed section of the subways .. where we then kill you, but then when we think everything is safe you mysteriously return from the dead only to be killed yet another time ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Revan_2005, werent you that

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

marx.jpg > capyr.jpg

teh seckritt troll police.

..or you could just pickup the nearest phone and dial 1101101001001011!!!1337