The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Did you know .....

that the average person loses 45 lbs. of skin in their lifetime. which is the weight of a average 6yr old.

I also own 3 computers and drink 5 12oz. cans of pepsi plus whatever a feel like at school.

humans only use 7% of their brain geniuses use roughly 7.5% I believe.

that the population of the world is over 7 billion.

there is a KFC(kentucky Fried Chicken- An american fast food place) near Mt. Everest(Stop by on the way up for so chicken)

that even after the cold war Russia still had a majority of its nuclear arsonal pointed at the USA- and on top of that with computers that if failed would fire the missiles, this is due to the fact of fail safe measure.

70 million US citizens have tried pot(marijjna- i dont know how to spell it) and 1 out of 12 of these people use it daily.

I know more useless stuff but this is enough for now.

The brain fact is a tad misleading. Its that we only use 7% of our brain at any one time. We use our whole brain, just not all at once.

And the population of the world is not over 7 billion. Its around 6.4 billion.

12.2% of the Canadian population admits to using Marijuana in the last year. 57% of the population support legalization, 32% support fines for posession, and 8% support jailtime for posession. In Vancouver, BC several cafes along Commercial Drive actually sold Marijuana. It took 2 weeks before they were raided by the police, the owner was given a warning, and 3 days later pot was on sale again. The BC Marijuana Party (A political party devoted to legalizing marijuana) holds a Toke-In, every election year that attracts around 5000 people who just sit around in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery smoking pot and listening to music.

Yeah I forgot to add that part about total at one time, thanks.

It was 6.5 billion in 1996 or so (I remember, because I did a project on it). Last time I checked (2001-ish) it was getting pretty close to 7,000,000,000 or so.  :blink:

You'd better check up what's wrong with your memory then.

The current estimated world population at the time of writing this is 6,432,422,321 (~6.4 billion).

Source: http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/popclockw

Your right its not 7 billion I was using a older projection. The curent version of it says that its about 6.65 billion. I wouldn't trust the us about the pop. maybe the United Nations if they have one. Thanks for that too.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Cursing makes baby Jesus cry.... >_< amongst other things :)"

Jesus Saves!

And Gretzky gets the rebound... he shoots... he scores!

terebijion - lol, the japanese and their krazy katakana english

"thats a lovely prada handbaggu" "i'm off to play a round of goroffu"

"i keep my money in a biroodingu society"

RIBURARIAN!

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

terebijion - lol, the japanese and their krazy katakana english

"thats a lovely prada handbaggu" "i'm off to play a round of goroffu"

"i keep my money in a biroodingu society"

The phrase "rush hour" is borrowed from the Japanese word "rushawa", which is borrowed from the English words "rush" and "hour".

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Really? In Kindergarten, I had at least 15 from a 4 foot square patch in my backyard... :ph34r:

You most be really lucky... Ever found a 7 leaf clover ??

I don't know why .. it's just a hunch .. but are you by any chance a big fan of Futurama?? :p

I've found around 10-15 in my life .. 10 of them in Norway! must be a lucky country .. ;)

Fortune favors the bald.

Really? In Kindergarten, I had at least 15 from a 4 foot square patch in my backyard... :ph34r:

You most be really lucky... Ever found a 7 leaf clover ??

I don't know why .. it's just a hunch .. but are you by any chance a big fan of Futurama?? :p

I've found around 10-15 in my life .. 10 of them in Norway! must be a lucky country .. :huh:

10-15 you say... I didn't even know that 7 leaf clovers exist... but hey, maybe they had a radioactiv leak overthere we don't know about...

Anyhow might be fan...

Did you know that the insident in Roswell, was actually a bending unit and a believed radioactiv lobster sent back through time via a supernova explosion and microwave radiation... And by the way, you can be your own grandfather, just so you know...

Here is one only the highly intellegent will know. My internet "handle" on Obsidianent.com is thepixiesrock. It is information and it's useless...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Here is one only the highly intellegent will know.  My internet "handle" on Obsidianent.com is ThePixiesRock.  It is information and it's useless...

And it is incorrect which makes it even more useless...

--> or did we disregard capital letters... I allways believed that this was the world of case sensetives...

1000 tickets to watch all 6 SW films on May 16 sold out today in 5 minutes.

FACT: I didnt even know about this until now, waaaahh! :'(

As a result i will have to wait a further 3 days to watch RoTS

A woman in denmark have been waiting outside a cinema since 8 weeks before the sales for the premiere of SW ep. 3 started. Wanting the first ticket...

Now I find that kinda insane.

She has only left her post to be replaced be her friends when she was going to work in the weekends. Anyways thats a record in danmark...

And it is incorrect which makes it even more useless...

--> or did we disregard capital letters... I allways believed that this was the world of case sensetives...

Excuse me? You should check my post then, because anyone can clearly see that my name is not capitalized in my post. You did it in a feable attempt at making me look like an idiot...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well I'm a little strange in this sense .. I love useless information!  :rolleyes:

Did you know that bodies decompose much slower today than, say, 50 years ago?? well that's because of the large amount of conserver chemicals (what ever they are called in english) in our foods!

or that the urban legend "you swallow 8 spiders a year" is actually a myth started by a reporter?? (iirc she was trying to document how fast such "facts" spread)

your turn!

Hitler was gay! :o:o:o I read it in a book!!! :o:o:o

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Often overlooked, yet interesting even if it's just because it was a logistical masterpiece by the russians:

The battle for Manchuria, commencing 9th of August 1945 between the Soviet Union and Japan was one of, if not the largest single battle in WWII (operation Barbarossa by the germans was split on three seperate theatres, north, center and south) featuring:

On the russian side:

1,500,000 men

26,000 guns

5,500 tanks

3,800 aircraft

Against the japanese:

710.000 men

5,300 guns

1,100 tanks

1,800 aircraft

Needless to say, the japanese lost that battle. In less than two weeks they lost 80,000 killed, 20,000 wounded and 594,000 men taken prisoner by the russians.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein