The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

this is the useless information thread .. no useful info can be posted!!

it must be useless like this:

You can't sneeze and have your eyes open at the same time ..

Fortune favors the bald.

(someone probably said this 3 pages ago but I cand be bothered to check)

Vin Diesel is a huge D&D nerd and has written the foreword to a new adventure collection book.

The soldiers of the 17th Waffen-SS PanzerGrenadier Division "G

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

the expression 'OK' originates from WW1 .. and means 0 kills .. (from ones own side) ..

No, it actually means "Oll Korrect" - a deliberate misspelling. It was invented in the early 1900's by a journalist and reinforced by president Van Buren "Old Kinderhook".

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=8&q=ok

Really, the **** some people make up. I bet more than 3/4 of this thread is nonsense.

hihi .. Hmm someone told me that piece of information, maybe I should have researched it a bit .. but then again, this info *is* useless!! so incorrect and useless only adds to the flavour! :("

but anyway, thanks for clearing that up then!

Fortune favors the bald.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2...super-man_x.htm

FACT: The "S" insignia on his chest is too small

From that article:

"With X-Men, although they had extraordinary powers, they also had physical weaknesses," he says. "The suits were for protection as well as costume. Superman is the Man of Steel. Bullets bounce off him, not his suit."

I've never read superman comics; if the bullets bounce of him, does his suit tear when he is shot?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Nah, i think his invincibility extends to his clothing.... or something

I remember seeing some Super Man thing, and when an explosion happened, it burnt his shirt.

But, in the movie (the first, w/ Lex Luthor), he walks right through ice and fire, and his clothes aren't even unraveled... :thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Why SM :rolleyes:

Can't we have a new Transformers movie...why not? :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

We are getting a new Transformers movie. Live Action. Produced by Don Murphy and Tom DeSanto, Executive Produced by Steven Spielberg. Michael Bay is the frontrunner for directing. So far there are 5 TF on each side, the Autobots having Optimus, Jazz, Ratchet, Bumblebee, and Arcee. Fans are pissed that Arcee is taking up a spot that Ironhide or Prowl could have used. Decepticons get Soundwave, Starscream, and Megatron so far, the other 2 haven't been named, but I'm guessing Shockwave will be one of them because Skywarp and Thundercracker have been confirmed as not one of the 2.

http://www.d13satellite.com/donmurphy/foru...y.php?forumid=8

Official forum for TF Movie discussion.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg