The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Unbeknownst to the world, terrorists stole a nuclear warhead and detonated it. Vin Diesel, however, flew around the Earth, spinning it backwards and effectively reversing time, and was thus able to save Charlton Heston from a rock slide

The idea for the show "MacGuyver" comes from the time Vin Diesel went on a road trip and single-handedly wiped out the entire population of Salt Lake City with his shoe and a paper clip.

Vin once went sledding in New Hampshire and broke the sound barrier by turning his head around and blowing forcefully. As a result of the shock waves, several children died. Vin ascended to heaven and repeatedly punched God in the eye until he brought them all back to life. Every single one of those children are now scientists.

Vin Diesel is a god in a distant galaxy and will take all those who believe in his godhood to rule distant planets and will grant them immortality.

Vin Diesel was in India one day 2500 years ago and found some guy meditating under his favorite tree. Vin explained the nature of reality, karma and reincarnation to the man, who gained total enlightenment as a result. Then Vin said "Now get the **** away from my tree."
:geek:

Ya we get it Vin Diesel ha ha ha

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Nope Kevin Peter Hall was the original Predator :wub:  :thumbsup:

I wanna see a Vin Diesel vs The Rock film :wub:

you should change your photo to a twinkie.

Do I dare ask why?

Yup why?

because, Vin Deisel said to.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig