What's with the movies?

Is it just me or did the movies and cutscenes look WAY better in KOTOR 1. The bugs in KOTOR 2 are frusterating enough, but it seems that the movies in the game are actually of lower quality the part 1 movies.

My system surpasses the game's requirements by far and I'm using almost the most detailed graphics settings as possible (even though I don't think that has all that much to do with the movies.)

Is it just me or is this yet another crappy aspect of the ever-disappointing game? :)

As I seem to recall from somewhere around here, the movies are designed for the aspect ratio of your standard issue TV, as opposed to a computer monitor. I've seen them on my friends xbox and they look better than on my computer, even though my monitor is capable of some crazy resolutions... Even at that though, they still didnt look as good as the movies from the first one... but at least on the xbox they looked better than my computer...

I agree, KotOR's movies was better. KotOR 2's movies are so empty. There is no details or environment in them, its just like, a boring landing pad, a plain snow landscape, no trees, objects, crates or small details that would make it more living-like. The same counts in-game. There is many empty rooms and hallways, which removes the feeling of that you are playing in a living world. Add more detail! :wub: