TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Well I totted up how far along the progress reports said they were in the project, compared them to how far there is to go, made an estimation based on when they started and factored in the usual delays that come at the end of a project.

The date I came up with was err... June 2007. This is just a guess mind but I'd suggest anyone itching to play it again should be able to do so without worrying about the restoration being done while they are playing.

Very nice attempt. But you're still not getting any dates out of us o:):lol:

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

arrrrrrrg!

i hate bad news!

*head perks up*

Hmm? a messenger of bad news?

STONE HIM!

Yeah kill him! Lynch him!

Anyways, as said before, it's done when it's done. Rather wait till 2007 than having it in 2006 being as uncomplete as the game itself was. (This IS not a bashing of Lucas Arts, I LOVED KotORII and I respect the people of Obsidian. All of them. And the people of Bioware. And a couple of those from Lucas Arts :))

Does that make me free from eternal judgement from the moderators? :-

Edited by Grunker

Why dont you do all the quick fixes first?

Actually, I think its better this way. Think of it this way. Your in school, your looking at your watch for the bell to ring but theres ten minutes to go, according to your watch. But then the bell rings! You are relieved suddenly that it rang, even though you thought that it would be another ten minutes. Get what I'm saying?

*Thread pruned*  :lol:"

Yeah, sure. It's 75 pages of relevant on-topic discussion afterall. Surely my apology for jodo's bashing to the mod team and fans merits pruning much severely than 20 pages of whining from impatient kiddos. <_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ignore me. I ramble.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds