TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

What are the prerequisites for the beta testers Dashus?

On Beta Testers:

We'll be choosing beta testers from the forums[Team Gizkas forums].  It's really just a matter of who we think would be a good tester.  At this point we figure there'll be 12 beta testers give or take.  There is no current timetable for when the beta testers will be chosen.

Guest Dowie100

great news, it amazing to see all the build numbers going up.

Although I admit I do miss seeing pics, you havnt posted any for a long time.

Keep up the great work, now I just need to get K2 back from my friend lol (w00t)

Guest Dowie100

that reminds, me, is the mod going to have its own unique menu image/background?

sorry if this has been answered before, this thread really is too long to read

wow... I havn't been on this forum in liek 5 months. I just came to see how the restoration project is coming along. I looked at teh WIP link and you guys(and ladies) have got a lot done. Excellent job.

I know you answered the Xbox question before concerning the availability of the mod for non-PC gamers (you will try but can't promise), but I was wondering if the xbox 360's release and backwards compatability makes it easier to distribute KOTOR mods online.

I think i heard somethign about beign able to distribute skins and mods through xbox live gold for the Xbox 360. Do you know anythign about that and if it will allow you to get the restoration to the Xbox Kotor players?

I think i heard somethign about beign able to distribute skins and mods through xbox live gold for the Xbox 360. Do you know anythign about that and if it will allow you to get the restoration to the Xbox Kotor players?

Absolutely no clue; we're really not following any console developments as we're primarily PC gamers. As we've said we'll look into it all later.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

I'm dying of curiosity to see those Malachor V bits and pieces (w00t)

Not, that I'm not looking forward to all the other stuff *sigh* :)

I even began playing the damn game again, over and over, just as a "warm up"...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

that reminds, me, is the mod going to have its own unique menu image/background?

All that is hard coded so we couldn't change it if we wanted to. Well , we could change it, but that would break our EULA.

Actually, I'm going to change the starting menu to say "Developers Cut" for myself. :thumbsup: Shame I can't change the main menu. :(