TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Go Felix, Go!

a055.gif

You can make it...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ehm... question? Can't Obsidian Entertainment lend you the voice actors? :wub: Or at least send their voices to the conversations options that remains? It would be pretty odd with you guys voice acting... no offence.. *Coughs a bit* I mean... I know you're not part of Obsidian Entertainment, but I think it would be awesome if Obsidian Entertainment sent you the options! You could ask !! ;)

Most voice tracks were already in the game in the unused files.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Obsidian hires the actors; they don't employ them full time. And the only VO we're adding (well not WE per say but someone with actual ability to voice act) is for a character that didn't have a voice before.

We've asked for notes before and suspect NDA's come into play.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Just a quick update.

On Builds & Bugs:

We've established a bug tracking system for felix and (eventually) the beta testers to use. Hence the current lag between builds.

On Beta Testers:

We'll be choosing beta testers from the forums. It's really just a matter of who we think would be a good tester. At this point we figure there'll be 12 beta testers give or take. There is no current timetable for when the beta testers will be chosen.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.