TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

We will not be restoring anything associated with the droid planet M4-78.

I've wonder how many times you've had to say that?

Yes, probably more than a few times... :">

Say, maybe it would be an idea for Team Gizka to put a notice on the Progress Report on their site about things like the droid planet that will not be restored at all for whatever reason. That way we could all stop by and see for ourselves instead of bugging you with these annoying questions.

Just a thought.

what about the thing at freedon nadd's tomb where Mira talks to herself?

i sent her there as the leader, and when i looked at the patches of darkside energy, she has a conversation with the leader (which is herself....)

as i recall, mira is talking (telepathy) with the exile. :(

FAQ:

1. What is a FAQ?

2. Why does everyone keep telling me to check the FAQ?

3. Is it rude to be told "Get the FAQ!"?

4. What about "Get the faq outa here!"?

5. ...

"FAQ" is an acronym for "Frequently Asked Questions". When people refer you to the FAQ, it's because you're asking something that's been asked a million times already, and the answer is either obvious or already in the FAQ. Do everyone a favour, and read the FAQ before you start posting questions.... often you'll get your answer faster, and you won't come off looking like a tool for posting a question that's already been answered.

:thumbsup:"

We will not be restoring anything associated with the droid planet M4-78.

I've wonder how many times you've had to say that?

Yes, probably more than a few times... :">

Say, maybe it would be an idea for Team Gizka to put a notice on the Progress Report on their site about things like the droid planet that will not be restored at all for whatever reason. That way we could all stop by and see for ourselves instead of bugging you with these annoying questions.

Just a thought.

They do have one.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Hey, TSL Restoration Team:

I hope this is going to be done soon, for college starts up in three and a half weeks. Since I have stopped modding all together, and uninstalled the game, I hope this mod gives me a reason to play again.  :- If its not done soon, I will probally not play KotOR II again. For a while any way!  :ermm:

Thank you for your time,

Patience

Please refer to the aforementioned WIP page for current progress. If they all ain't at 100% we ain't done. :thumbsup:

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Guest MacleodCorp

I hope this is going to be done soon, for college starts up in three and a half weeks. Since I have stopped modding all together, and uninstalled the game, I hope this mod gives me a reason to play again.  :- If its not done soon, I will probally not play KotOR II again. For a while any way!  :ermm:

Thank you for your time,

Patience

Please refer to the aforementioned WIP page for current progress. If they all ain't at 100% we aren't done. :thumbsup:

I know you are getting tired of the question, but look around the forums. Not much action going on lately. Even the posts over at Holowan have lost some intrest. Since school and college are on the way, I think people are starting to change their intrests. However, thank you for responding.

If it took you four months to get half way, you people will be at 100% by January 2006. Estimate... February 2006 the latest.

49% Done on August 1, 2005.

(Rounded the number off. If everything is equal, the actual number is: 48.928571428571428571428571428571% Complete.)

I hope this is going to be done soon, for college starts up in three and a half weeks. Since I have stopped modding all together, and uninstalled the game, I hope this mod gives me a reason to play again.  :ermm: If its not done soon, I will probally not play KotOR II again. For a while any way!  :ermm:

Thank you for your time,

Patience

Please refer to the aforementioned WIP page for current progress. If they all ain't at 100% we aren't done. >_<

I know you are getting tired of the question, but look around the forums. Not much action going on lately. Even the posts over at Holowan have lost some intrest. Since school and college are on the way, I think people are starting to change their intrests. However, thank you for responding.

If it took you four months to get half way, you people will be at 100% by January 2006. Estimate... February 2006 the latest.

49% Done on April 1, 2005.

(Rounded the number off. If everything is equal, the actual number is: 48.928571428571428571428571428571% Complete.)

lol tru.....

not to nag but hurry please! :-"

I hope this is going to be done soon, for college starts up in three and a half weeks. Since I have stopped modding all together, and uninstalled the game, I hope this mod gives me a reason to play again.  :ermm: If its not done soon, I will probally not play KotOR II again. For a while any way!  :ermm:

Thank you for your time,

Patience

Please refer to the aforementioned WIP page for current progress. If they all ain't at 100% we aren't done. >_<

49% Done on April 1, 2005.

It's a user made module in their spare time. The fact you keep asking them "when will it be done??? atleast give me an approximation" seems rather rude considering the fact they're doing this free of charge and during whatever time they can spare.

No offense, and I obviously don't speak for the Restoration team, but your persistence is coming across as rather pushy and rude.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Actually, I made a mistake in my post, which is corrected. August 1, 2005 is when they were at 49%. Therefore, your estimation is slightly off. :)

Actually, you're both off. From the WIP page itself:

This is an overview of our progress by module. If a module is not on this list it means we aren't aware of anything in the module that will be modified. Modules may be added or removed based on the information we have.

Please bear in mind that these are abbreviated descriptions of what's to do, and in many cases do not convey the full scope of what is involved. Not everything to do, or under consideration to do, is listed.

Some of the modules listed at 0% are just a single, simple change. A lot of the ones listed at 100% are just a single, simple change. Your mistake is in weighing them all equally, because they should not have equal weight, and because I know for a fact that they do not average out in the end.

Some of those modules in particular (the ones involving the KV stuff) are going to be an awful lot more work than the rest, owing largely to the recording and sound editing that needs to be done. They still haven't announced who's going to be doing the recording yet, so draw your own conclusions. :o

It'll be done when it's done, and not before.

Hmm, I've mentioned before that there seems to be a cut option to fight the Handmaidens in non-lethal combat upon the return to confront Atris, but now I've found something else that's interesting.

It always struck me as odd that the Handmaiden joined the group. She may fall in love with the male Exile, but that seems unlikely to me from the brief conversation they have on Telos (the Disciple made more sense for the female Exile, since he knew her long ago).

But now I've found voicefiles where Atris actually orders the Handmaiden to join the Exile's group and spy on him. Since they play as one almost uninterrupted sequence, I assume they were intended as a cutscene that never made it into the game.

These files may be found in the \StreamVoice\262\ATRHAND folder.

Interestingly one of the files (262ATRHAND015.wav) refers to the Exile as female, which is at odds with the current situation, where the Handmaiden only joins the group if the Exile is male. That seems to suggest that at least at one point the gender of the Exile was not a condition for Handmaiden being in the group.

Is this cutscene something The Restoration Project team is aware of? I tried looking in the FAQ and Progress Report on the site, but it doesn't seem to be mentioned.

Actually, I made a mistake in my post, which is corrected. August 1, 2005 is when they were at 49%. Therefore, your estimation is slightly off. :thumbsup:

Actually, you're both off. From the WIP page itself:

This is an overview of our progress by module. If a module is not on this list it means we aren't aware of anything in the module that will be modified. Modules may be added or removed based on the information we have.

Please bear in mind that these are abbreviated descriptions of what's to do, and in many cases do not convey the full scope of what is involved. Not everything to do, or under consideration to do, is listed.

Some of the modules listed at 0% are just a single, simple change. A lot of the ones listed at 100% are just a single, simple change. Your mistake is in weighing them all equally, because they should not have equal weight, and because I know for a fact that they do not average out in the end.

Some of those modules in particular (the ones involving the KV stuff) are going to be an awful lot more work than the rest, owing largely to the recording and sound editing that needs to be done. They still haven't announced who's going to be doing the recording yet, so draw your own conclusions. :lol:

It'll be done when it's done, and not before.

He did say he was going back to school. Let's just hope that statistics is one of the subject areas being studied ... :p"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just wanted to mention something: because TSLRP isn't putting back the Nihilus vs. Sion scene, some guy at the forums of TSLRP says he's working on it. You can download an early version of it at knights2end.com. (just look for posts made by darkwarrior.

Darkwarrior is making it, and Valec is the one who has suggestions. The two of them want to implement the Nihilus vs. Sion scene in S's Lonna Vash Mod, and are trying to convince S to do it.

Don't know what to think of it, really.