TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Nice to see that he is giving up on real life and returning to work on the mod :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The fate of the game is in your hands.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Good to know the project is progressing.

I'm not sure I've heard about the Nihilus enhancement. It's mentioned on the site, but what are the significant changes? I know it was mentioned in this topic, since I recall the group stating that they would only restore cut content and not alter or add things, such as making Nihilus more of a challenge, but I don't remember any specifics of what is about to be restored.

Also, on another topic in these fora, it has come up that the party members sent to Freedon Nadd's tomb on Dxun (when the party is split and the Exile goes to Onderon) aren't very informative about their experiences when the Exile returns. Is anyone on the Restoration team aware of content that was cut in relation to this?

what about the thing at freedon nadd's tomb where Mira talks to herself?

i sent her there as the leader, and when i looked at the patches of darkside energy, she has a conversation with the leader (which is herself....)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I know this is kinda late, but when I heard of this screwed up padawan known as Kaevee, this question just popped into my head: Would Kaevee look something like this?

Jedi Master 4? That could work if she's not used anywhere else, and several of us can't recall seeing that model in the game. (If anybody else does, please let us know). Good suggestion, thanks!

The Sith Lords Restoration Project forums

JdNoa: Putting the "Tea" in "Team Gizka"

K1 DSF alternate ending mod, and K2 Ebon Hawk cutscene conditions listing, at my Geocities page

Jedi Master 4?  That could work if she's not used anywhere else, and several of us can't recall seeing that model in the game.  (If anybody else does, please let us know).  Good suggestion, thanks!

;):wub:

The Fourth Jedi Master is Vash, lying in a pool of her own blood in Korriban...

I never seen that model ingame, did you search the files for it, or is it a mod?

EDIT: K, after the post beneath I understand why you say Jedi Master 4

I never seen that model ingame, did you search the files for it, or is it a mod?

In KSE it's Appearance "Jedi_Master_4H". In Kotor Tool it is, I'm assuming, n_jedmast4h.mdl.

Edit: sorry, didn't mean to be cryptic! ;)

K1 DSF alternate ending mod, and K2 Ebon Hawk cutscene conditions listing, at my Geocities page

I'm not sure I've heard about the Nihilus enhancement. It's mentioned on the site, but what are the significant changes? I know it was mentioned in this topic, since I recall the group stating that they would only restore cut content and not alter or add things, such as making Nihilus more of a challenge, but I don't remember any specifics of what is about to be restored.

I've posted about this before, but I ought to make a post about it that I can link to. There were several lines cut from the conversation that takes place with Darth Nihilus, and they offer different dialog options, but not any difference in the outcome of the meeting. Most of what was cut are darkside options which I imagine were dropped for lack of time to finish them.

In particular, your character can offer to become Darth Nihilus' apprentice, and that offer can be either a lie or the truth. I'm attempting to be very careful with the 'truth' section, as I don't want to change the course of the game.

I don't mean to make the work sound dramatic. Much more interesting parts have been and are being restored. But there will be a bit more conversation for those that like lots of dialog choices. :thumbsup:

Guest MacleodCorp
Jedi Master 4?  That could work if she's not used anywhere else, and several of us can't recall seeing that model in the game.  (If anybody else does, please let us know).  Good suggestion, thanks!

:rolleyes::)

The Fourth Jedi Master is Vash, lying in a pool of her own blood in Korriban...

EDIT: K, after the post beneath I understand why you say Jedi Master 4

In KSE it's Appearance "Jedi_Master_4H". In Kotor Tool it is, I'm assuming, n_jedmast4h.mdl.

Edit: sorry, didn't mean to be cryptic! :)

Jedi_Master_2H is Vash

Jedi_Master_4H is Ka'ah (I think that is her name.)

Vash is the fourth Jedi Master, which is allready in game, but her designation is either Vash or Jedi_Master_2H. When I loaded them into the game, Jedi_Master_2H appears as Vash. Lol... I am making a mod that puts Jedi_Master_4H into game. I am allmost done.

However, this thread is 'TSL Restoration Project', so I don't know what they have planned.

Vash the Jedi Master? :devil:

Not Stampede?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jedi_Master_2H is Vash

Jedi_Master_4H is Ka'ah (I think that is her name.)

Well, it's not Kaah - Kaah (Vash's Padawan) is a guy. Or, at least, Vash's lines all refer to Kaah as "he" and "him"...

"This is why, when gripped with fear, Kaah was unable to feel our bond. He assumed I was dead."

"Kaah was pulled to the Dark Side through his fear. He could no longer feel our bond."

etc.

So you're probably thinking of somebody else.

IIRC the droid planet won't be fixed. KotOR2 was cut short so early that next to none of it were ever written, so there's practically none of the droid planet in existence for Team Gizka to restore. Yes, it's a damn shame... :p

Still, I say that just from memory, which doesn't always serve as it should. If anyone from Team Gizka reads this, please drop a line to confirm or deny this.

We will not be restoring anything associated with the droid planet M4-78.

I've wonder how many times you've had to say that?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf