TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

in reference to Dashus's comments that he believed that TSL Restoration Project' was a patch,

*looks at Dashus' post*

::puzzlement::

Dashus did not say that TSLRP is a patch.

He said that, because the current NWN patch is very large, "large patches aren't unheard of". This was probably in response to whoever was saying that the movie and sound upgrade would be too big to be a downloadable patch.

So, um, just to be clear: TSLRP is not a patch. It is a mod project. We are in no way affiliated with any of the various relevant companies.

The Sith Lords Restoration Project forums

JdNoa: Putting the "Tea" in "Team Gizka"

K1 DSF alternate ending mod, and K2 Ebon Hawk cutscene conditions listing, at my Geocities page

I think you missinterprested what I said, "I believe that an Expansion Pack would include: The Sound and Movie Patch, Bug Fixes, and the Cut Content." I didn't say that 'TSL Restoration Project' was a target for an Expansion Pack, but the 'cut content' was a target for a possible 'Expansion Pack'. I also said, in reference to Dashus's comments that he believed that TSL Restoration Project' was a patch, when in reality it is a massive mod. Two different things... very different indeed... If they claim that this is a patch, that is making the statement that ObsidianEnt is invloved.

;) I was talking about a possible LA ExpansionPack/Bug fix as everyone else was. The only mention I made of our project was to say I would hate to see our efforts on it wasted if LA were to release such a product.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Guest MacleodCorp
in reference to Dashus's comments that he believed that TSL Restoration Project' was a patch,

*looks at Dashus' post*

::puzzlement::

Dashus did not say that TSLRP is a patch.

He said that, because the current NWN patch is very large, "large patches aren't unheard of". This was probably in response to whoever was saying that the movie and sound upgrade would be too big to be a downloadable patch.

So, um, just to be clear: TSLRP is not a patch. It is a mod project. We are in no way affiliated with any of the various relevant companies.

I think you missinterprested what I said, "I believe that an Expansion Pack would include: The Sound and Movie Patch, Bug Fixes, and the Cut Content." I didn't say that 'TSL Restoration Project' was a target for an Expansion Pack, but the 'cut content' was a target for a possible 'Expansion Pack'. I also said, in reference to Dashus's comments that he believed that TSL Restoration Project' was a patch, when in reality it is a massive mod. Two different things... very different indeed... If they claim that this is a patch, that is making the statement that ObsidianEnt is invloved.

:wub: I was talking about a possible LA ExpansionPack/Bug fix as everyone else was. The only mention I made of our project was to say I would hate to see our efforts on it wasted if LA were to release such a product.

You know I really have to say there is no way to stop people from taking your hard work and slapping their name on it and submitting it to different sites. I really doubt it was file planet itself that did whatever you said it did. I can see the essentially meaningless (to those not in the know) version number changes just confusing users far more than it stops the redistribution guys.

No problem. I missed interpreted!!! Oops!!

According to the thread at the team-gizka forum, 12 people have submitted their VO. Hopefully, one of them are good enough to use in the restoration project.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

-

Hi boys! IT has been a long time!

I'd like to know if the team-gizka.org mod works on the Italian version of KotOR2... anyone can help me?

Thanks!

mtFbwy

-

I'd like to know if the team-gizka.org mod works on the Italian version of KotOR2... anyone can help me?

Huh; I coulda sworn I posted over here just yesterday asking people to help us figure out what languages this game is in. Maybe not...anywho; it's here

(If a dev wants to jump in and tell us what languages K2 is in that would great :ermm: )

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Dashus i have a question to you (but first i would like to sorry for my bad english :"> )

Have you ever asked the devs, or Luca$Arts to send you original K2 script/scenario, missing voice files, *.dlg files etc so you could with Team-Gizka restore for example Atris as Traya part and other quest that were cut, we know they were suposed to be in game (like Atton/Handmaiden going with Kreia to Malachor V, Atris as Trya) but there's not enough pices to restore these parts. Mabey you should just ask them, and they'll be so pleasure to send you all necessary files. You never know

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Aur asked a couple of questions when we first got started but got no response so we took the hint and decided it was best not to prod any beast that could shut us down. :thumbsup:

The team likely signed Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA's) when they landed the project and that, we presume, is why they couldn't tell us anything even if they wanted to. Distributing any information would likely be a violation of copyright as well.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

It's a sticky, good.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

u kno we havent seen a update in a while.... :- not to sound impatient.... but im getting giddy  (w00t)

Watch the wip page-if all of those aren't equal to 100% then we're not done ;)

As for the lack of updates recently, there's been a lack of progress recently. Again real-life rears its ugly head as summer rolls along. :ph34r:

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister