TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Well then... :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

hey i was just gonna ask about the holocron stuff....

is it just for female pc's?

coz i thought the disciple/holocron thingy was how female pc's learned battle precognition

anyway, can't wait till you guys are finished :ninja:

hugs for dashus, aurora, jdnoa, etc etc :wub:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Can you get rid off the Goto sequence, just have a battle if he tries to capture you, then you try to leave the planet and Sion comes and fights you but you get on the ship.

Ofcourse not, since GO-TO plays a big role in The End Seqence...

And without this scene no GO-TO...

hey i was just gonna ask about the holocron stuff....

is it just for female pc's?

coz i thought the disciple/holocron thingy was how female pc's learned battle precognition

anyway, can't wait till you guys are finished  :thumbsup:

hugs for dashus, aurora, jdnoa, etc etc  :wub:

It's for both male and female.

Why?  Was it necessary for restoring something else, or was it part of your original plan?

Part of the original plan; it's mentioned on the wip page.

Please note that the casting call now has a deadline.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

It has something to do with holocrons, I presume. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What is the holocron quest??

I don't know exactly, but Disciple was involved if you looked through the audio-files. And as usual, the there's more info at their own forum at Team-Gizka

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

A while ago I mentioned some soundfiles where the Handmaiden talks about how to combat people unarmed so that you don't kill them, and somebody from the team looked at it and said that it was to be used for the showdown with the Handmaiden sisters and that it might be restorable.

Has any decision been reached on this?

A while ago I mentioned some soundfiles where the Handmaiden talks about how to combat people unarmed so that you don't kill them, and somebody from the team looked at it and said that it was to be used for the showdown with the Handmaiden sisters and that it might be restorable.

It will be restored-it has yet to be assigned to anyone however since we're all working on other stuff at the moment.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

It will be restored-it has yet to be assigned to anyone however since we're all working on other stuff at the moment.

:p

Thanks for the answer. It had been a while and since it is not mentioned in the progress report, I thought it might have been dropped. Glad to hear I was wrong.

Guest MacleodCorp

So, you are at 50% completion, and you started when? Do you think you will be done before people get sick of the game?

have very many people auditioned for the part yet?

None have responded :(

So, you are at 50% completion, and you started when? Do you think you will be done before people get sick of the game?

As we stated here the progress bars apply only to the individual modules and cannot be averaged accurately (hence the absence of a "Total Percentage Complete" bar).

As for whether people will move on-that's their decision. We'll continue to toil in hopes of achieving some semblance of the original vision for those that are interested. If that happens to be only us-so be it :mellow:

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

I don't know if it's been asked (and I don't feel like browsing 52 pages), but approximately how much extra space is the final product going to take up?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)