TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Did you hear that? The web site is going down! I wonder what this means? Maybe there's a problem? Maybe they're not going to finish the mod! Maybe the sky is falling!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!

(Thanks for the update Dashus. :lol: )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:)

Ummm, well It's still "down" but I went to the main page... and bunch o weird junk about something confusing. Hopefully that was just you guy's server and you aren't closing down indefinatelly... :huh:

I know stuff like this happens, but I just wanted to make sure, I hope everything is alright. :x

TRAGEDY!!!!

My dream of playing TSL complete, will never come true now :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If the website is down don't be alarmed: we may be switching to a new host in the next few days.  We'll keep everyone updated.

Phew. I saw a post that said Lucasarts shut you down. You gave me quite a scare. :D

I just came from the same post. Talk about a scare! I don't have the PC version, but I intend to get it as soon as you guys finish. I can't wait for all the new stuff. You guys are my heros *sniff*. :'( :-

sig2.gif

I just came from the same post.  Talk about a scare!  I don't have the PC version, but I intend to get it as soon as you guys finish.  I can't wait for all the new stuff.  You guys are my heros *sniff*.  :'(  :-

Where is this post? Not on this forum, I take it. It's obviously not true, but I'd like to see it, for curiosity's sake.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I just came from the same post.  Talk about a scare!  I don't have the PC version, but I intend to get it as soon as you guys finish.  I can't wait for all the new stuff.  You guys are my heros *sniff*.  :'(  :-

Where is this post? Not on this forum, I take it. It's obviously not true, but I'd like to see it, for curiosity's sake.

rumour mill

It's probably over on the Dark Side ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Rumours like this gives one a powerful creep!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Is the Ebonhawk compartment fix being added?

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."