TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Hehe that's right 8)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Aurora,

PC Gamer (UK) have printed an apology and a retraction for their erroneous gender assumption last issue, as well as giving the whole team a plug in June's issue:

team praise (p21):

apology (The Spy, p22):

Well done again, team! :(

:(

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Im sure your doing great work.

However ive lost alot of faith in your 'team' as there are countless spelling mistakes over your website, even on the main page =/

Sorry but thats just how i judge things ;)

OH...MY....DEAR....GOD!

The nerve.

Go team! :lol:

However ive lost alot of faith in your 'team' as there are countless spelling mistakes over your website, even on the main page =/

Sorry but thats just how i judge things :lol:

you are should be "you're" NOT "your" as you wrote above. Just pointing out a spelling mistake. ;)

If we're going to get really picky (and we will), "ive" should be "I've" (capital I and an apostrophe). The end of the sentence is also lacking a full stop.

Yeah, if anyone spots actual spelling errors on the site, we would like to know.

metadigital, thanks for posting that. Being a pretend-celebrity still excites the heck out of me.

Soooooo, after finals, yes, things should pick up again. I'm personally also in the middle of graduation and finding a Real Life Job (ha!) and moving, so it might take longer for me to get back to work (not that I've been doing much lately, obviously).

Anyway, thanks for the continued support and cheerleading in general, and sorry again that we can't toss out any kind of solid deadline.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

I'll just stand over here in the corner and look very impatient. Just ignore. >_

Keep up the good work!

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sorry but thats just how i judge things >_<

you are should be "you're" NOT "your" as you wrote above. Just pointing out a spelling mistake. >_<

If we're going to get really picky (and we will), "ive" should be "I've" (capital I and an apostrophe). The end of the sentence is also lacking a full stop.

Actually, for purposes of thematic consistency:

• You should quote "I" as you've quoted "ive" and "I've". Therefore the following sentence can be rewritten:

If we're going to get really picky (and we will), "ive" should be "I've" (capital "I" and an apostrophe). The end of the sentence is also lacking a full stop.

manthing2.jpg

Yeah, if anyone spots actual spelling errors on the site, we would like to know.

metadigital, thanks for posting that. Being a pretend-celebrity still excites the heck out of me.

Soooooo, after finals, yes, things should pick up again. I'm personally also in the middle of graduation and finding a Real Life Job (ha!) and moving, so it might take longer for me to get back to work (not that I've been doing much lately, obviously).

Anyway, thanks for the continued support and cheerleading in general, and sorry again that we can't toss out any kind of solid deadline.

When are the finals over?

There is no need to apologize. I'm anxious to play a completed game (or at least much more complete than now), but I realize that you are all doing this in your "free time." You are doing this without any material reward, and you are generously sharing it with the community. Thank you all for your work on this project.

It makes me a very, very sad English Historical Linguist, when I encounter somebody correcting somebody criticising a source's grammar and find that all of the critics have a poorer grasp on the language than the source (the Restoration Project site) originally cited.

Seriously. The Restoration Project homepage has more consistent grammar, capitalisation and spelling than EITHER the person who originally criticised its grammar, capitalisation and spelling here, OR the people who criticised him in turn.

"However, I have lost alot of faith in your 'Team'.

Last time I was in a classroom, there was no such word as 'alot'. :D

And no, that's not meant as a insult. God only knows, my spelling/grammar on the net is often atrocious. hehe

And it has been a while since the last update. :/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Autograph on her special celebrity photo? :p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Im glad your so optimistic :p

And sorry about all the spelling and grammatical errors, however i didn't realise that i was going to be judged on it.

I'm just looking from a business point of view, that if i were an investor, or a stakeholder in your project, i would not be inspired with confidence. Also to all those who were very nice to correct me thank you, you wasted at least 30 seconds worth of posting time arguing a lost cause and i hope that when this 'mod' comes out your very pleased with it :)

Sharp work fellas. Thanks for sacrificing your time that you should have been using constructively at your jobs, while sitting at your cubicles (ala Office Space) and doing this instead for us! :D

No really, stellar work fellas. I think you should make the programmers of Obsidian Jealous so they'll try and outdo you guys and actually finish the game :p"

... And sorry about all the spelling and grammatical errors, however i didn't realise that i was going to be judged on it.

Actually, the primary point of the correction was not to judge your aptitude for syntax (woeful as it is); it was to point out the hypocrisy and ludicrous nature of your blatantly flawed and insensitive comments. Or did you not expect Aurora to respond to your trolling?

I'm just looking from a business point of view, that if i were an investor, or a stakeholder in your project, i would not be inspired with confidence.  Also to all those who were very nice to correct me thank you, you wasted at least 30 seconds worth of posting time arguing a lost cause and i hope that when this 'mod' comes out your very pleased with it :p

Business pov? For an amateur project being completed by a brave group of fans for free? While most are doing finals? WTF?

Even if you choose to measure their efforts so, they have thus far exceeded all expectations.

Get a life, imbecile. You will never get a mention in a magazine by being a naysaying troglodyte.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Im glad your so optimistic =]

And sorry about all the spelling and grammatical errors, however i didn't realise that i was going to be judged on it.

I'm just looking from a business point of view, that if i were an investor, or a stakeholder in your project, i would not be inspired with confidence.  Also to all those who were very nice to correct me thank you, you wasted at least 30 seconds worth of posting time arguing a lost cause and i hope that when this 'mod' comes out your very pleased with it :)

Wasted our time indeed, considering our little lesson in the difference between "your" and "you're" was completely wasted on you. >_<