TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

We're going to release most all of it together - the music will likely be separate, however. Originally I considered making a few separate releases: however, a lot of the areas are linked and it'd just end up kinda messy.

So, in that case, we'll never get it, right? Also, hate to ask another question about the content but is the Challenging Darth Traya going to be part of it?

Do you mean the "party members team up to fight Traya, get horribly beaten" part? If so, then yes.

If we finish up before the patch is released, we'll go ahead and release anyway: but I'm really hoping that the patch comes out soon.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

We're going to release most all of it together - the music will likely be separate, however. Originally I considered making a few separate releases: however, a lot of the areas are linked and it'd just end up kinda messy.

So, in that case, we'll never get it, right? Also, hate to ask another question about the content but is the Challenging Darth Traya going to be part of it?

Do you mean the "party members team up to fight Traya, get horribly beaten" part? If so, then yes.

If we finish up before the patch is released, we'll go ahead and release anyway: but I'm really hoping that the patch comes out soon.

I got this game for Valentine's day (I have a GREAT wife) and have been waiting for a patch to open it. I was planning on attemptng to return it if the patch didn't come out or it was highly unsatisfactory. This news is so good that I specifically registered for the forum (been a longtime lurker) to say, Thank you for doing this project! Thanks so much. I can't wait to see the results.

Looks great  (w00t)

What are your release plans (not release dates) ?

Are you going to release it in parts as each self contained part of the project finishes, or are you going to release it as one big mod once you feel there is nothing more to be accomplished with it ?

(sort of hoping for releasing individual parts as they are finished  :"> )

:thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

These are really incredible news and I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to work on this project. The game may be finished after all.

Did you try to contact the designers so that they might povide you with further informations about the cut content 'unofficially' ? Hm, even if they did you wouldn't be able to answer :("

How about the missing droid planet ? Is there enough material to attempt a restoration ?

Guest Dowie100

Thanks so much, Aurora, this is going to be amazing! Good luck

and I hope the ****ing Lucasarts lawyers dont close you down

Guest Dowie100

Wow, just look at your current progress

Nothing short of amazing, they should make this an offical patch!

Can't wait to see Droid Planet.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Those screenshots.....wow....so much for "theoretically possible" stuff - I can see it all coming together!

I am a bit curious at to where each part of the restoration actually is - maybe you should add some more detail on the progess; I think the screenshots are giving me the wrong idea.

:wub::wub::)

I couldn't see this happening - why would they? (got any particular reasons are you just very excited.....like me!)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Guest Dowie100
Those screenshots.....wow....so much for "theoretically possible" stuff - I can see it all coming together!

I am a bit curious at to where each part of the restoration actually is - maybe you should add some more detail on the progess; I think the screenshots are giving me the wrong idea.

:wub:  :wub:  :)

I couldn't see this happening - why would they? (got any particular reasons are you just very excited.....like me!)

I am just very excited, but I remember Holowan Labs, and many mods that were shut Down

OMG, this is LIKE CHRISTMAS COME EARLY (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

We are *not* currently working on the Droid Planet. The material that exists for it is basically an outline. Storylining, scripting, writing dialogue & recording sounds for an entire planet, as well as working it into the plot of the rest of the game is beyond the scope of the project at this point.

If nobody's fixed it up by the time we finish the project, though, we certainly might look into it. It does have great potential.

We're fixing some cutscenes so they actually play or are more likely to play, but we're not going to be fixing in-game bugs unless they're important for the mod.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

It looks fantastic. I'm really looking forward to it.

At this rate, you might even beat the patch!

I wonder... Has piecing all this together given you any new insight into when and why this material was cut? Is it closer to or further from being 'finished' than you originally thought?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm joining the choir and applauding, this is just marvelous! :D

I'll be eagerly waiting for your mod to be finished and will glady start a new game all over just not to miss out on any of the additions.

This game deserves a better faith than it got! :)

Keep up the good work and don't exhaust yourselves... oh wait .. please do.. so you finish early :lol:

:p

I am just very excited, but I remember Holowan Labs, and many mods that were shut Down

OMG, this is LIKE CHRISTMAS COME EARLY (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)

Huh? What holowan mods were shut down?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Guest Dowie100

OMG, this is LIKE CHRISTMAS COME EARLY (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)

Huh? What holowan mods were shut down?

my god, I can't belive I fell for that, holowan labs closing was an Aprils Fools joke :lol: Wow they fooled me :p