Statement: Talk like HK thread

OrganisedChaos

Admiration: Your art looks and feels fresh. It has the look of someone who just likes to draw. Contrary to some of the participants in that relevant community. This unit is perplexed

Query: What does this gategory, "interesting music", include?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Explanation: Music which I find enjoyable or entertaining (eg. "Video Killed the Radio Star", "Allegory Allegorier, Allegoriest", "Waiting for the UFOs"), essntially, I like music which I find interesting.

Gratitude: Thank you for your compliments, I had half expected to be shouted down after my last post.

Emote: :thumbsup:

(do robots have thumbs?)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Statement: I believe that all HK units have thumbs, how else would we hold our weapons?

Supplemental: I must admit however, that my memory core has not shown itsself to be the most reliable one ever built.

Concurrence: Family Guy, ATHF and Sealab 2021 are all worthy pieces of animation and the only shows for which I "focus my optical receptors."

Exclamation: Holy crap! Did you see that freaking chopper explode! I KNOW I saw that freaking chopper...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Proud Recital: The HK series of protocol droids have fully opposable thumbs designed to emulate a plethora of organic meatbag abilities.

Querying Response: The only chopper in this area, Drabek unit, is the vibroaxe oh so near your behavior core.

Mockery: Oh dear! That vibroaxe fell out of my hand, and damaged the Drabek unit, Master. What an unfortunate predicament...

Speculation: I calculate that there is a 3.0225% chance that the moderators are simply allowing us to succumb to a false sense of security, so that they may stike at us while we are unprepaired to defend ourselves.

• 3 weeks later...
Admonishment: You brought it back?!

Accusitory statement: All evidence suggest that you brought back this thread

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Statement: Purely for sh1ts and giggles

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Answer: Negative. This thread is quite gay.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Emote: :blink:

kirottu said: