Statement: Talk like HK thread

OrganisedChaos

Statement: I really liked Futurama, its so bunk that they cancelled it. Thank god for Adult Swim.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Admirable Statement: omg i futurama is the greatest cartoon ever!!! its original and its funny and anything can happen.

The simpsons is predictable. the characters are just annoying. bart simpson is fat and even the brand new episodes are boring (i stopped watching them a long time ago so it may have changed by now)

and also the simpsons just isnt laugh-out-loud funny.

Craven Rebuke: Family Guy, is, without a doubt, the best damn cartoon show ever. The Simpsons is good for chuckles...bitch. :geek:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Reprimand: Now now, my piteous counter-part, let's not descend into the muck and mire of impotent threats.

Thinly Veiled Threat: Further attempts to rouse my anger may result in a...friendly game of cat and mouse. The cat, in this instance, possibly being a certain vicious mechanical assassin, such as yours truly.

:ph34r:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Declarative Statement: The best comedic animated series or whatever is ATHF and then probaly Sealab 2021

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Summary: Simpsons *was* very good, now not so much. Futurama was mostly hit and miss, towards the end got better but never on the level of simspons. Family guy is great, Amereican Dad sucks. South Park rules.

Addendum: Drawn Together was good too.

futurama owns the simpsons.

the simpsons was never good but people who thought it was good then realised how much it sucked.

family guy is the best of the three.

Thinly veiled sarcasm: oh i AM sorry master, please forgive me for instructing master flatus of how badly the simpsons suck nowadays.

Weary submittance: yes flatus some of the first simpsons were ok but the producers became arrogant in thinking that people would just watch that unprocessed crap to see the same and predictable jokes and plot lines over and over again.

Extrapolation: This topic appears to have gone off course, in favor of arguments over animated television programs. Which simply does not do, meatbags.

- Everlast

Statement: I must utter out my exitement that this thread is still going on. A small wonder

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Statement: Yes coach McGurk is hilarious, I really love that episode where he buys those swords

Amazed statement: I did not expect this thread to contain any real discussion.

Proud statement: But I am pleased that it has some meaning to it. We may as well discuss cartoons.

Statement: I agree that the Simpsons has lost its way. The new series aren't as funny as the earlier ones. Futurama was great as well.

Query: Do people prefer tradition or Japanese style animation? I prefer the look of the Simpsons rather than the Manga films.

Assertion: Simpsons during its peak was far better than futurama.

Clarificattion: do on t take that to mean i didnt like futurama, because i did.

Statement: Anime has its place, for telling stories that have high paced uber violent action.

Cautionary statement: It is getting very tired and overused especially when kids cartoons are drawn in that style

Statement:  The more realistic style of Japanese Animation a-la Ghost in the Shell or Cowboy Bebop looks quite good, the chibi style is more annoying than the stupidest of meatbags blathering on and on, and is highly overused to boot.

Statement: I agree with this meatbag.

Clarification: Especially when everyone and their dogs are imitating that style e.g most of the amateur art bases in the net. Everytime someone links to Elfwood or Deviant, this unit starts to cringe.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds