Statement: Talk like HK thread

OrganisedChaos

Explanation: Lets see how far people can go talking like HK. You must give the context of the sentence you are saying.

Example: This is an example.

Contemplative statement: I wonder how long this can go on for.

Statement: This is a lighthearted thread.

Uncomfortable moment: Do you think this is wise?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Haha I ruined it. I didn't talk like HK.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Unnecessary addendum: ya!

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

HK talks like a poor rip off of Daktaklakpak.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Speculation: This might grow into something great.

Statement: Not bloody likely :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bewilderment: It surprises my circuits that despite my menacing glowing red/orange receptors and obvious combat design, the gullible meatbags still think I'm a protocol droid.

Condescending Explantion: For you see Azure, your rust crusted chassis and outdated protocols are no match for an assasin droid of my capabilities.

manthing2.jpg

Horny Statement: Yes Family guy is the best cartoon ever made and desters laboratory cuts a close second.

Unnecessary Threat: if anyone says the simpsons is a good cartoon then i will flame until this topic is locked.