You know you're playing too much KotOR when

...you try to gain influence with your friends by saying what they want to hear.

...you consider what a given decision will do to your alignment.

...you consider using your Dominate Mind power to get people to do what you want.

That's just a couple that I thought of off the top of my head. I'd be interested to see what the rest of you come up with. I'm sure this type of thread has been posted before, but I didn't see it in the first few pages, and thought it would be fun to start up again.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

- When you try to find the quick-save button when you are shopping in fear for a crash and you have to start over...

- Try to use force push on the smelly guy next to you in the bus...

- Wonder why the hyperspace drive you installed in your car doesn't work...

...you ask to your friends:Wanna play pazaak?

...you try for two hours to move a pencil with the Force of your mind.

...you call your girlfriend/boyfriend Bastila/Atton.

...you start wearing long black cap or robes.

...you're sure that your boss or teacher is a Sith Lord.

...you speak Twi'lek,and you understand what you are saying.

...you're wondering:Where the hell did I leave my airpeeder?

...you call younger ones padawan and your boss/teacher Master.

...you think that Georges Lucas is actually a Republic senator who came on Earth to tell us about the Force and the Sith/Jedi from his Galaxy.

...you're searching Gizka,Kath Hound and Tuk'ata in petshop.

...you're persuaded that a Jedi/Sith will come to pick you so you will be able to save/rule the galaxy cause it's your destiny.

...you think that bigfoots are actually Wookies who hide from us.

...you think that Bush is a Hutt.

Y'know, I was trying to find that other thread a couple days ago, couldn't find it on the last several pages so I gave up, cause I'm lazy...

So I'll add what I was going to say to this one. :p

.....when you're going to England and your husband quips that you're just going there in order to try and find a Disciple-sound-alike. :luck:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

...you repeat jedi/sith code when wake up,before the lunch and before going to sleep

...you saying bantha-poo-doo instead of bull ****

...you start refering to other people as "meatbags"

...you trying to find jedi unclave on planet Earth

...you wright your biology project about firaxian sharks

...when fixing your car,you asking your son/friend/<insert name here> to bring you a hydrospanner

...you think that astromech droid would be a good help to fix that damn car

...you wawing your hand in the air in attempt to switch tv channel

...you say "may the Force be with you",instead of "good luck"

...you come to apothek and asking for kolto

...you start calling your little sister Mission Vao

When you talk like HK and say "Query" or "Statement". (Something of which I am guilty of. o:) )

Instead of studying during study hall at school, you meditate. You explain that it helps channel the Force.

Whenever someone says something to you, you always start by saying the same thing like Atton's "Something up?" or maybe Bastila's "How can I help?".

You copy the AI movements when you speak. You know, putting your hand up, moving your head like the characters do when they talk...

You are so obsessed, you've made a secret shrine to your favorite KotOR character and went on Ebay to buy specific colors of Play-Doh to sculpt their hair. (The colors weren't in the stores).

You start "breaking" by going back to a laying down position and if someone asks what you're doing, just say "I crashed. You've gotta wait for a patch or check for one."

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

When you talk like HK and say "Query" or "Statement". (Something of which I am guilty of.  :thumbsup: )

Strangely enough, that did happen to me as well.

Sadly i'm doing it too... but I think I picked i up in the military... Especially since I only played the game once... :p"

Wonder if that's an excuse...

... You add a KotOR modding file extensions to your callname.. wait a minute .. DOH! :">

... You pretend you're in a swoop bike driving home from work/school .. that's right.. to play KotOR (I or II)

... You've actually searched Google to find a recipe for Juma Juice...

... ^^^ you actually found it :thumbsup:

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

- When people begin to blindly defend the original's sequel despite its horridness.

- When people think their Revan is canonical.

- When someone creates stupid polls asking which horrifyingly rendered NPC character from the second game people want to bone the most.

- When someone creates stupid polls asking which fictional character from the Star Wars Universe people want to bone the most.

- When someone creates a second stupid poll asking which horrifyingly rendered NPC character from the second game people want to bone the most.