You know you're playing too much KotOR when

When you realize that 1/3 of your hard drive space is taken up with Kotor-related material (sound files, screenshots, graphic files) and you still can't make yourself delete any of it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

...when you going to bed,you spend and hour or two,before actually fall asleep,thinking about character development....

...when you refuse having sex with your wife,coz it disturbs your thinking of character development :D

Or you send your husband off to buy a new harddrive so you won't have to delete all those files... ;)

New harddrive? Pffff... I had to upgrade my computer with a new video card, more RAM and buy the PC game... because my bf was complaining that I was hogging his Xbox too much. :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You notice several similarities between this game and Planescape: Torment.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

When you go outside into a large grassy area and are suprised you don't teleport randomly about?

When you actually start to teleport randomly around, and realize that you are sleepwalking because you play the game so much that you don't get any sleep...

New harddrive? Pffff... I had to upgrade my computer with a new video card, more RAM and buy the PC game...

Guilty as charged... although all I had to do was get a new videocard; I'm still trying to decide on the RAM...

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

New harddrive? Pffff... I had to upgrade my computer with a new video card, more RAM and buy the PC game...

Guilty as charged... although all I had to do was get a new videocard; I'm still trying to decide on the RAM...

:thumbsup:

The more, the merrier. Rule of thumb when it comes to computer hardware (yes, I'm a geek. So sue me!) :devil:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Recently after a bout of KotOR II I was later surprised that real life didn't have choppy sound, and that the character animations were so smooth. No lag at all. Not like the game. Especially on Onderon. Iziz is the only portion of the game (at least for me) when the game is so choppy it becomes almost unplayable. I guess that part wasn't debugged too well.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

It's Dantooine for me that's so bugged out it ain't even funny. The rest works like a charm with a small exception of Citadel Station where it has suddenly started to lag a bit.

Here's a great example of having played too much KOTOR... I was just updating an Excel spreadsheet at work, and instead of writing "LW" (last week) at the top of a column, I wrote in "LS". I only caught it a couple minutes later when I was looking over the column and thought, "Wait... this isn't right." :">

Yeah, I had a really good laugh at myself over that one.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital