You know you're playing too much KotOR when

So is this Topic a cry for help or what ??

Sounds to me like somebody should give their copy of Kotor away, or lock it in a save place and throw the key away or mail it to somebody in canada...

When you spend more time deciding on a character build than it takes to actually build the character...

When you skip lunch to work on a character build...

When you run the TSL update program every morning before you go to work in the hopes that the first patch is finally out....

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

Sounds to me like somebody should give their copy of Kotor away, or lock it in a save place and throw the key away or mail it to somebody in canada...

I'm not sure what you mean. Why would this be a cry for help? The topic is simply a fun way to realize how references from KotOR have found their way into everyday life. It's a sign of how good the game is when you're thinking of it enough to see references in the real world.

It sounds to me like you're not playing your game hard enough. If you can't relate to any of these posts, or see the humor, or realize that it's all in fun (and most certainly not a cry for help) then you must not be a true KotOR fan.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

I'm not sure what you mean. Why would this be a cry for help? The topic is simply a fun way to realize how references from KotOR have found their way into everyday life. It's a sign of how good the game is when you're thinking of it enough to see references in the real world.

It sounds to me like you're not playing your game hard enough. If you can't relate to any of these posts, or see the humor, or realize that it's all in fun (and most certainly not a cry for help) then you must not be a true KotOR fan.

Ohhh... I do think it fun...

But then again... I haven't played the game that long... I'm still on of the hopefulls who are still waiting for the patch before a second playthrough...

Been to busy with "Notpron" and for those who does not know what it is... find out... It's extreamly fun...

...when you feel as though you have followed the Radiohead quote "Immerse your soul in love" but alter it so it is "Immerse your soul in KotOR" ...yes I have accomplished this!

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

... when you suddenly find youself writing fan fiction in your spare time...  :lol:

...Or when you're supposed to be working...

(No, Boss, I swear I don't do that... :ph34r: )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

... when you suddenly find youself writing fan fiction in your spare time...  :lol:

...Or when you're supposed to be working...

(No, Boss, I swear I don't do that... :ph34r: )

Speaking of fics, I really like yours. I was bored after reading yours since I'm on a three-day holiday off of school so I decided to write my own. ^_^ (I'm still impatiently awaiting reviews so I can either feel good/scream at my monitor)

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

Speaking of fics, I really like yours. I was bored after reading yours since I'm on a three-day holiday off of school so I decided to write my own. ^_^ (I'm still impatiently awaiting reviews so I can either feel good/scream at my monitor)

Thanks! :p I got a new chapter up last night. It was hell writing that one, let me tell you. But reviews started coming in, and apparently I did an okay job. *whew*

I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about screaming at your monitor. Your story was quite good, I thought. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Thanks! :shifty: I got a new chapter up last night. It was hell writing that one, let me tell you. But reviews started coming in, and apparently I did an okay job. *whew*

I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about screaming at your monitor. Your story was quite good, I thought. :lol:

Thanks. I enjoy fanfiction. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

When you talk like HK and say "Query" or "Statement". (Something of which I am guilty of.  :p )

Strangely enough, that did happen to me as well.

Sadly i'm doing it too... but I think I picked i up in the military... Especially since I only played the game once... :p"

Wonder if that's an excuse...

Clarification: You are all obviously insane.

Conjecture: perhaps you have been playing this game for long periods at a time.. such as five hours straight..

Observation: this could lead to erratic posting, phobia of meatbags and foaming of the mouth.