Critical Stike is Flawed.....

I got a keen (ie crit on 17-20) light sabre, then I got master Crit stike, (times 4 crit range).

So the sabre should crit on a 5 to 20! It has massive crits mods etc, and SHOULD do Insane damge.

I tested it on lots of enemies, even low armour to ensure I was geting the critical confirmation.

All I can say is that crit stike sucks. It made NO difference in my attacks, in fact if I used flurry it was MUCH better,

It says at the end of the description, works with MELEE weapons only. So I take this excludes Lightsabres? Does anyone know how this feat works, I think I just wasted 3 feats....

I was thinking of a power attack build, it makes no mention of melee only there, but I just dont trust the vague feet desciptions in this game.

Thanks

Brunt

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=27713

Keen is not part of the Critical Strike thing. Read in this thread - lots of examples of Critical Strike and Keen together.

For you it's base 19-20 x 4 = 13-20, then keen it to 11-20.

In that Keen post above, my disrupter rifle goes to 5-20... (w00t) , massive HK-47 damage.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Keen and Critical Strike ONLY apply to the base threat range, not each other. Keen + Master Critical = 5x Threat range, or 11-20. And note that scoring a Critical Threat dpes not automatically mean a Critical Hit. If you score a Critical Threat, you must roll again, if that roll is a hit, then you score a Critical Hit.