All info on Darth Nihilus

Hey all, I am going to make a fan film on Darth Nihilus. The script is already under way and can show you parts of the second draft if you wish. But now I need input for a plot line that ties into the events of KOTOR and KOTOR II. I need any info you can give and any suggestions.

Thx.

The only things I could tell you are:

1) Turned from Jedi Darca Nyls to Nihilus through some incident on Malachor V.

2) Was supposed to meet you on Peragus instead of Sion

3) If you play his speech backwards it actually makes sense.

And this is all from reading posts on this forum about finding files in the k2 cd and the comics by Dark Horse.

Heres a first few pages of the second draft of the script. All the Council members are different because the beginning is before the Jedi Civil War.

Nihilus' name is in progress if we give him one at all.

Star Wars: Jedi Civil War

Episode I: Darkness Rising

Second script draft

Written by: Adam Turnock

Opening title crawl:

Star Wars: Jedi Civil War

Episode I: Darkness Rising

It is 4,000 years before the formation of the Galactic Empire and the Republic is in dire crisis. When Revan and Malak returned from the Mandalorian Wars as Sith Lords there was a rift in the Jedi Order. With the occurrence of this rift came the Jedi Civil War.

The Republic was under constant threat and the Sith seemed numerous. Thousands of their fleets overwhelmed the Republic forces and it is now on the brink of collapse. Only the Jedi can hope to defeat the Sith and restore the Republic to it

How about two Sith, unaware of Nihilus' force drain, decide to challenge him. As they fight him, they suddenly become aware that as time wear on, he is getting stronger while they are both getting weaker. And by then it's too late. They are his victims, and soon will be all Jedi.