onderon

* Not sure now, but i think he sent in some troops to Telos during Nihilus' attack to help with the fight, even though his intention is to break away from the Republic?

That actually seems a bit contradictory, doesn't it? Talia would send troops, because of her Republic affiliations. But Vaklu's political stance would seem at odds with sending Onderonians to help, unless it was just a matter of honoring a gentleman's debt to Exile.

That's a fairly thin supposition, but better than nothing to make Exile's intervention on Onderon mean something to DS players other than stat-building.

I don't mean to get off-topic, but why were there Koondah Troops at Telos?  How could they spare the resources?

I would assume because Telos is such a critical world. It's a Republic experiment in rebuilding. Not only does Dantooine officially support the Republic, but if Telos fails, there will be no money coming to help Dantooine or any of the other worlds who may need it. The Senate will go thumbs down. So they're supporting the Telos project, in order to help themselves, really, even though they can't afford it. What if those few troops they didn't send were the ones that would have made the difference?

That actually seems a bit contradictory, doesn't it?  Talia would send troops, because of her Republic affiliations.  But Vaklu's political stance would seem at odds with sending Onderonians to help, unless it was just a matter of honoring a gentleman's debt to Exile.

I think he did it because he'd consider the Sith his enemies at this point... but even then, it'd be the most practical for him to let the Sith and the republic duke it out on their own and then attack the weakened Sith if they're still around after all is done. This action might be due to him being honourable warrior and whatnot (that stuff Mandalorians respect him for) but either way he appears able to look past his short term goals and see the bigger picture, which is a good thing for a man in charge. ^_^

Vaklu is a bit weak for the kind of ambitions he has, but there's quite a few points going for him.

* Mandalorians judge people by how they battle; they fought him and have respect for him.

* He actually keeps the deals he makes as long as you keep things fair with him. Pretty refreshing for a man in charge, especially in the galaxy where even Ithorians are looking for ways to screw you.

* Not sure now, but i think he sent in some troops to Telos during Nihilus' attack to help with the fight, even though his intention is to break away from the Republic?

so at da ending of da game vaklu sends troops help at telos???