So how's that patch coming along?

Guest Damar Stiehl

Guest Damar Stiehl

So there was this big tadoo made some time ago about the patch... has it been a month yet? I think it has... I'm just hella curious how it's coming along....

They should just take the announcement off the board.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Guest Damar Stiehl

Specifically for the brain-damaged arsewads (cewekeds).

I was being sarcastic.

Here's a big, shiny CLUE.

Don't lose it.

So there was this big tadoo made some time ago about the patch... has it been a month yet? I think it has... I'm just hella curious how it's coming along....

I can really tell your joking. :thumbsup: I'm sorry your so sensitive did I hurt your feelings. Sorry and hope you can learn to take a joke.

Plus there so many topic about the patch even ones that you can tell that they "are joking" that you could just as easy posted in those.

Who cares about a patch? Right now I'm just waiting for the game to hit the bargain bin so I can buy it and not feel like I was completely ripped off.

Not long to wait I think. And you have the right of it, this poorly excecuted, unfinished halfgame is not worthy of you paying full dollar value.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You know what would be really funny. If Obsidian and LA realized that these bugs can't be fixed, so they just leave that "KOTOR II patch coming soon!!" on the front page of the site to keep everyone at bay. So really their plan is to wait it out until none of us care about the patch or the game anymore and we leave them alone. I came up with this theory because that exactly how I feel right now: I don't care about the game or the patch anymore. I've been waiting for a month and they haven't given us any information, so I just really don't care anymore.

Wow, I don't think I've ever used "I don't care" so much in my life :thumbsup:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Patch in the works - I'd say yes.

Patch coming soon....dunno.

I'm not expecting it this but late this month sounds alright - depends on what the patch will do (bugs only, then yes, I'd say this month).

It'd be pretty stupid if there was no patch progress to this moment.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

1 month, 2 weeks, 3 hours and maybe a couple of seconds testing the little patch of 6 mb (or near of it) that just fix a few bugs and not all of them and that probably brings with it new ones as all patches do. If this passed two months I'll suggest that they should do the game again... I don't know what took more time, the game or the patch. :)

1 month, 2 weeks, 3 hours and maybe a couple of seconds testing the little patch of 6 mb (or near of it) that just fix a few bugs and not all of them and that probably brings with it new ones as all patches do.  If this passed  two months I'll suggest that they should do the game again... I don't know what took more time, the game or the patch.  >_<

HAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

best answer ever.