KOTOR I or II fanart

Ok. I'm a real beginner here, so be nice, but not too nice. I have to improve and such :D

So this is basically my younger version of Kreia. Eeeps, never posted anything I made on the net before so.

:)

YoungKreia.jpg

I reallt like that. Dont think its crap though because its not. Keep drawing, your good o:)

Hehe, that's sweet.

And no, those are the two first Kotor drawings I ever made, I'm currently teaching myself to draw more mature bodies you know. They always turn out like children :D

Hihi, I think I'm gonna do kiddie-Visas next :-

Nice gloves on the first picture, Saraya. I like gloves. Shiny boots on the second picture are also nice. :">

EDIT: Sorry! I was too engrossed in staring at the gloves to notice much else. The face is very nice indeed.

Whenever I draw a face, it just comes out so fundamentally wrong. :-

Oooh... more gloves! :D

Who needs a lightsaber anyway when you have all that texture in her clothing! Adorable nose and lips, by the way. :)

Drawing proportions from a circle is an excellent idea! I wish someone had thought me that in school. Big eyes, small mouth... I always drew the opposite.

Like this for example:

Vrook.jpg

Master Vrook, if you will. :)

Oh, a whole lotta stuff there. Nice nice. When I'm done with Judo practice I'm going to register and all :D

And thanks for the compliments everyone, this really spurs me on to make more and to improve over time :D

Kissie for all :thumbsup:

EDIT: And indeed, for Vrook, that is even too pretty. Besides, caricature (sp?)-wise, that's great :D

Hands are a bit tough to draw, but you, Saraya, did them absolutely commendably (or else I wouldn't have noticed the gloves). :)

The good thing with hands is that you know at once when you get them right.

Also, I gathered from somewhere that big eyes on a character symbolize intelligence and open-mindedness.

Looking forward to more art from You and everyone else. Here's some big eyes to spur the spirit: :huh: (w00t) :wub:

hey Saraya that looks more like Mission........you did a good job anyways

I swear I replied, but then it all went kaploowie on me.

But what I said, I thought the same the moment I saw it posted. Especially with the blue crayon that is still visible.

Just add a spinning blade, evil aura and me learning how to color stuff with other things then pencils :huh:

After the long gruelling weekend that awaits that is....

It involves my wee little bratty brother and Judo tournements....*shiver*

so your lit brother is in judo or it is you in judo.

Judo is a good martial art to go into.

For a Twin Sun, go for sexy and dangerous that includes the face.

It looks like Mission with a twin sun outfit because Mission's face is sweet innocent and ready to say something funny

so your lit brother is in judo or it is you in judo.

Judo is a good martial art to go into. 

For a Twin Sun, go for sexy and dangerous that includes the face.

It looks like Mission with a twin sun outfit because Mission's face is sweet innocent and ready to say something funny

True, I'll try and make her eyes a bit smaller and meaner.

We're both in Judo, but he has a tournament the next two days. Which makes mother think he can act like a brat for the entire weekend, because if he's reprimaned he has tantrums and such...

I swear, my boyfriend can't even set foot in this house and he's all over him.

All he talks about is games, but the sad thing is he even needs lots of help with those :D But hey, he'll grow out of that eventually, I hope :D

I could have sworn the talented artist was called Saraya...

Ah you are correct sir, but Sarayeva has a ring to it. To be honest, I've been drawing for three months now.

I'm just good at drawing 2D plans for houses. :D

But I've bought some good books and such :D

And people please :"> talented, but thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it :D

EDIT; these drawings took me three hours in total. Is that a lot?