KOTOR I or II fanart

Excellent work, Sentry. :rolleyes: I love 'em both!

And wannabeloser, that's great! :) It really looks good, especially on the frozen wastelands of Telos.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

There are...OTHER games?!? :)

You know, I keep hearing that! Maybe I should look into it. :devil:

*Scoff* Not that I would have time to play ANY games these days, much less ones that weren't KOTOR. Fanfic taking up all my free time. But it's so, so worth it... *pets manuscript*

(Erm... Maybe I should get some sleep... been writing WAY too long today.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I 2nd that, SilverShadow. I find myself more and more occupied with writing my fanfics then actually playing the game. Too bad for you guys, the ones I've been working on are non KOTOR related ones so you don't get to read them here. But maybe that's a good thing...

Oh great art everybody!*sigh of relief from post not being spam*

1169782506.gif

I've been away from this thread too long now it seems... :blink:

Great Mira pic julianw... she was hot before but you've done what I thought was impossible and made her much hotter... you're too good ;):)

Two more great pics from Sentry... you should get a thread of your own to showcase your own work... of course, you'd still have to post your stuff on here too... :p

Oh... memories of Baley's art thread comes flooding back... those were the days... I was just a wee noob then... good times, good times...

DL

P.S. No art work from me for a while kids... I know you're all deeply devastated ;):lol:

P.P.S. Wahey! Vashanti! Glad to see you're back... :D :-

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Its obvious that this thread is nothing without me... *sigh*

Here's another old thingy I did... tis pretty shabby but at least it'll keep the thread alive for that little bit longer...

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: It's shabby :)

post-11849-1120305517_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I have to admit, I still like that DS Mical. It kicks ass. >_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Mical=Disturbing...yet in a artistic way. Snaps for Baley's Mical!*snaps*

George W Sidious=Funny! I always wondered what George was doing weekends...now I know.

1169782506.gif

YES!!!!!!! :D

I love that one!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Very funny...I bet they're moving to Philadelphia soon.

P.S-I'm leaving for the great Praries of Canada, so i won't be on for a week. But it's not like anyone cares. :D

1169782506.gif

P.S-I'm leaving for the great Praries of Canada, so i won't be on for a week. But it's not like anyone cares. :D

Sorry you have to head to the prairies DF. If you're in Grande Prairie stop by the Safeway and we'll burn one down... :shifty:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.