KOTOR I or II fanart

P.S. Baley your pic of Atton is very.......um interesting  :D  great piece of art ;)

Yes, the Hitler mustache is a nice touch. Were you inspired by Nicky Katt's character in Full Frontal? :)"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Lol! You guys actually go and examine every bit of the picture? I just looked at it for a second, and my brain thought:

"Eeewww, another one of Baley's works!"

And then I just continued reading the rest of the posts :p

No offence Baley, your pics are really...um...nice and all :shifty: but I just don't like it :lol::)

It brings back horrible memories of something that I know is scary and disgusting, but I can't remember what it is :rolleyes:

Looks ever so slightly french from the moustache and beard and hair that is slightly beret-esque, no offence to any frenchmen on here! :rolleyes:

I'm not so much offended as disturbed that some people might think that that's what French men look like. :shifty:

Mind you, that would explain why I haven't dated a French guy since high school.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

JulianW-Very very sweet. Can't wait for Mira! :huh:

Launch-Hahah those are great! :( Continue your dig of old comics!

Baley-Omfg thats beautiful. Have you considered going pro? :thumbsup:

Well, now I'm off to read Baley's Fanart thread. :D

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I was thinking about drawing the Exile saying goodbye to Mira before going into the unknown space, but didn't really like where my drawing is going, so I stopped before my pic gets any worse.

I guess just imagine it is the model you used next to Mira:

*drooling* :) , excellent job carry out the dude behind her and you'll have one damn good piece of art ;)

I know it not exanctly fan art since its not drawn by my hand in some way... but I did use SGE to make a scene between The Exile and Kriea andi know that I like it

^_^ Photography is an art form after all... :D

post-11154-1120121881_thumb.jpg

It makes a good desktop

It's ok julianw... you weren't to know what old wounds you had opened... let's put it passed us now...

I'm only posting this pic because Baley loves T3 (as do I)... its mightily crap though (SEE DISCLAIMER)

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: I apologise for crappiness  :rolleyes:

P.P.S. I've nearly finished my comic  :D

Great pic! :)

evil_twin.jpg

It's ok julianw... you weren't to know what old wounds you had opened... let's put it passed us now...

I'm only posting this pic because Baley loves T3 (as do I)... its mightily crap though (SEE DISCLAIMER)

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: I apologise for crappiness  :rolleyes:

P.P.S. I've nearly finished my comic  :D

Great pic! :)

Hey Vashanti, where've have ya' been, good to see you back :) .