KOTOR I or II fanart

That pic of Juhani is the best pic that I've ever seen of her! (w00t)

You've really done her justice Zed :-

Not only is your Futurama stuff excellent, so is your KOTOR stuff...

Keep drawing and posting :-

DL

P.S. Ermm... have you considered drawing Carth...? :">

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Im working on my first pic of my exil now, I hope to have it up here 2night, maybe there will be more I should be done in less than an hour...hopefully:)

edit: K so I did a quick sketch of a pose and a facial expressin, and Ive ran outta patience...I need to go find more.

Heres what I have so far...I'll finnish it up 2morrow sometime

post-10397-1116820284_thumb.jpg

Im working on my first pic of my exil now, I hope to have it up here 2night,  maybe there will be more I should be done in less than an hour...hopefully:)

edit: K so I did a quick sketch of a pose and a facial expressin, and Ive ran outta patience...I need to go find more.

Heres what I have so far...I'll finnish it up 2morrow sometime

Nice stuff, Zulu 86 and Jedihuh? :)

Looks like this thread is back in action :)

PS: I'm workin on a Bao Dur, T3, GOTO, and HK pic....

Nice Exile pic Jedihuh?, can't wait to see it when its finished :thumbsup:

Your Revan is totally rocking vl182, although he will have to be really careful doing kickflips whilst having his lightsaber activated... :)

DL

P.S. Sentry, I never thought of the Jay Leno resemblance until you mentioned it... :wub::p

*snip*

EDIT: Does anyone else think he looks like young Jay Leno...

I think its the oversized chin  :D

There may be a slight similarity, but for it to be a perfect match, the chin would need to take up more than half the picture. And it would be approximately twice the size of Malachor V. Some people seem to think the Earth revolves around the sun. Actually, it's Jay Leno's chin that revolves around the sun, and the Earth is just caught in the slipstream.

Great sketch though! :)

I added a bit to my pic. not very much I don't have anymore time 2day to work on it, I just stole 20 mins of my tme, now I gotta get back to doing yard work! stupid canadian summers. here it is,

edit: I couldn't find a real pencil, so I had to use a mech push pencil dealie, I can't shade with those, I need real ones!! oh and I can't colour

post-10397-1116877093_thumb.jpg

I added a bit to my pic. not very much I don't have anymore time 2day to work on it, I just stole 20 mins of my tme, now I gotta get back to doing yard work! stupid canadian summers. here it is,

edit: I couldn't find a real pencil, so I had to use a mech push pencil dealie, I can't shade with those, I need real ones!! oh and I can't colour

It's brilliant.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

It's brilliant.

lol thnxs

Wow, I really like what you've done with your Exile pic Jedihuh?, I really didnt think you could've improved it so much but its most excellent :thumbsup:

As ever, your art is breathtaking Bastilla... I think you've really captured the emotion in that pic ;)

Good effort Sentry, maybe your comic strips will one day be as good as mine ;) Just kidding, its much better than any crap I've posted and much funnier :D

Keep up the good work kids

DL

this is just a quick scribble with the kotor logo and crew of kotor 1 beneath.just a scribble full of fun :thumbsup:

yikes I forgot the *old* republic oops :ph34r: oh well.....crap happens :D

in order of appearance "

HK,T3 (behind HK),Bastila,Zaalbar,Carth,Canderous,Mission,Jolee,Juhani :ph34r:

post-6125-1116888713_thumb.jpg