KOTOR I or II fanart

That was just a crappy doodle-like sketch I did whilst trying to revise... I'm not going to post it because it would be stupid to, plus it wouldn't make any sense as its completely taken out of context... sorry Baley >_<

DL

P.S. I refuse to spam again Baley... if you've got anything else to say, say it on Yahoo messenger :cool:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

kotor2.jpg

Did another one but I cheated and used Painter.. and if ya dont like it you're poopieheads!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The pre-production phase was about 8 months, then I went into actual drawing which I did for about 4 years which was the followed by almost 2 years of touching up things.

As I have already begun the plannig phase of my next drawing, I predict it will premiere winter 2008.

Your knight pic was totally sweet and awesome, btw

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The pre-production phase was about 8 months, then I went into actual drawing which I did for about 4 years which was the followed by almost 2 years of touching up things.

As I have already begun the plannig phase of my next drawing, I predict it will premiere winter 2008.

Soon :ermm: ...I shall see the truth ...

Your knight pic was totally sweet and awesome, btw

Yeah I know :"> ..it was great for a five year old :)

Well I wonder how long it's gonna take till someone posts something intersting here :lol: :

Well here goes:

Me and Exile flying:

K2as.gif

20041210_little-britain.jpg

-I don' like it.

-Oh come on, he did a lovely job with the cutting and pasting.

-Yeah I know.

-Yes so?

-I don' like it.

A good freind of mine was good enough to draw this for me which she is also a Kotor fan like me but shes a female Revan fan but any way she was good enough to draw my version of Revan and my favourite trio male Revan,Bastila and Carth together.now I know Bastila has a yellow lightsaber in kotor and all that but I asked my friend if she can draw my vesrion of Revan (whos in the middle) with a yellow lightsaber (because I like yellow lightsabers) with Bastila with a purple lightsaber because in star wars theres always either green or blue lightsabers and I thought I tell my good freind lets have a change of light sabers to make it different. I asked her if she could draw Revan and make his clothes like luke Skywalkers  from Empire strikes back when he is on hoth and if Revan can have a brown jacket that you see when you are a male scout from kotor. I thought I show my fellow kotor fans how I vision my Revan because this is in my opinion how male Revan should offically look like,but of course Revan can look what ever the player imagines Revan how ever they like >_<

thanks to my freind for drawing this for me.she drew this for me.and I am greatful for what she did for me.

below Bastila Skywalker's version of male Revan (middle) from Kotor along with his lover Bastila Shan and good freind Carth Onasi. this takes from Lightside version of Revan from KOTOR.

Applaud your friend a lot. She is gooooood!

I like it a lot.

Greetings,

Saraya

Those are great pics from both Padmi and Bastilla's friend >_<

*throws t-shirt at semi-naked Bastila* :shifty:

DL

P.S. You feeling better now Saraya? Should we expect any more pics from you soon? :D

Those are great pics from both Padmi and Bastilla's friend  >_<

*throws t-shirt at semi-naked Bastila*  :shifty:

DL

P.S. You feeling better now Saraya? Should we expect any more pics from you soon?  :D

You can expect them, but I can't really indicate a time, (exams!) but a person needs to unwind once in while so yeah, certainly one, somewhere this week :D

Greetings,

Saraya

That was great. We should make longer strips each that told amazing fantastic stories! I was going to, but then I realised I cant be bothered.

..but if I did one itd be about ..a thing. which leads to another thing that isnt what you think it is but something completely different.

I think it was Lord Satarn who said something along the lines of starting a thread for KOTOR fanart requests so this seems like a good place to put it...anyone agree?  :thumbsup:

This type of thread might already exist but this is recent!

Anywayz, this is meant to be the Exile who has received some departing gifts from the Mandalorians before going to Malachor V.

Don't suppose anyone can do a Visas pic? (maybe without her hood!)  :ph34r:

lol Lord Satarn....Satasn.....is back.....

I haven't been around in a long time.

Anyone want to take up the oppurtunity to do alittle fan art project for me....creating an original character....Lord Satasn....

Description...

I always was a HUGE fan of the classic Long Dark Hooded Cloak look for a Sith Lord....and I like the idea they did with ep 3 anakin...it was the idea I always tried to draw to an extent but could never quite get....

Basically long dark cloak, a mix of what Sidious wore, and what Revan wore...except no mask.....the face must be shown. For the face I always pictured a once attractive male, who succombed to the darkside.....thin but slightly muscular body frame....the face would be an attractive face, but with massive dark circles under the eyes...and the eyes would look soul-less....not the yellow eye thing tho haha.....and only facial hair I think would look good would be the classic goate, or some stubble....I always pictured the perfect Sith Lord sort of like the biblical description of SATAN. A beautiful, powerful angel, that thirsted for power and etc and fell from grace......

I'm glad you liked the pic Saraya... :D

I would do more pics/comics just don't have the time or the creativity to do so, so make a sigh of relief people as I won't have anything to post for a while :">

Interesting request Lord Satasn, maybe that is one for kids... they're pretty good y'know :thumbsup:

DL