KOTOR I or II fanart

Awesome band picture!  :-

Carth plays the drums like me!  ;)

DL  o:)

P.S. Yet another great pic Sentry, I love it! Well done, you've managed to put me off from posting my crazy little doodle I did this morning  :)

Go on, give it a go! :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:lol:

Err... no :p

There's no point me posting it. I do want to try to maintain a level of self-respect on this forum (however small that may be), plus NO WAY am I posting it on this thread... too much awesome work on here to make me feel even worse :(

DL

P.S. Sorry I'm semi-spamming again, keep posting pics kids :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Here is some really crappy hk stuff I drew while watching TV an hour ago...

I was playing with perspective more than anything. Sadly, the paper was all bubbled up so it didn't scan well <_<

PS: I like your Exile, Arkendale. Kor that wild wookie pic is pretty sweet too! :)

EDIT:

At least you can play with perspective. My depth perception isn't all that advanced, and I like it. To make him look even more mecha, make some parts shine a teensy weensy :D

To give my drawings depth, I've played with the idea of simply making a dio-rama (sp?) put my wee little characters in front of it, take a pic, and post it like that :D

Edit: I mean I like your drawing, not my crappy depth perception :D

Actually, I think I put the shading in to hide my numerous screwups.... :blink:"

Its a bad habit I used to have. Thats why I rarely hand shade my stuff anymore. I tend to give in to temptation! o:)

Perspective is hard to play with. I would love to ignore it, but i'm trying to get better at drawing figures from every angle. Its frustrating :o . In a lot of ways it is easier to mess with perspective with a computer program like photoshop, because it allows you to erase you mistakes a bit more gracefully... :p

Edited by Sentry

Here is some crappy hk stuff I drew while watching TV an hour ago...

I was playing with perspective more than anyting. Sadly, the paper was all bubbled up so it didn't scan well <_<

At least you can play with perspective. My depth perception isn't all that advanced, and I like it. To make him look even more mecha, make some parts shine a teensy weensy :D

To give my drawings depth, I've played with the idea of simply making a dio-rama (sp?) put my wee little characters in front of it, take a pic, and post it like that :D

Edit: I mean I like your drawing, not my crappy depth perception :D

we've had topless male revan so how about for some topless handmaiden/visas/mira/bastila pics... i'm all for equality  :thumbsup:

Here you go :):rolleyes:

Sentry, awsome exile and I just love your HK :cool:

Arkendale, that exile pic is SO cute (w00t) I just love how you did the robes too

182, kotor band? :huh: Funny stuff :lol::thumbsup:

Superb......great work.......like it..... :lol::huh::)

Well, I was taking a well deserved break from revision (eeep... first exam tomorrow) and decided to turn my crappy little doodle into a comic strip type thingy...

Well, its absolute lack of quality has brought much amusement to me so I figured I'd share the fun... :p

I implore you to keep as much of your mocking laughter to yourself as possible since it is only a simple strip that took about ten minutes to do on Paint and so is quite bad :"> Plus, I'm getting old now at 20 and my 'artistic' ability seems to be vanishing fast :(

DL

P.S. Great HK pic Sentry and your pic is so cute Arky :)

P.P.S. Here's my usual disclaimer, apologising for crappiness of pic and stating that I am not liable for anyone who gouged their eyes out as a result of my pic :shifty:

post-11849-1116164532_thumb.jpg

kotor.jpg

Ok, so you've seen it before but I did it for yuo Baley! All mouse&MSpaint magic!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm glad you enjoyed it Panther, and I'm glad that you like it too Baley... :(

Interesting comment Flyboi :-

Nice pic Kaftan... ermm... not sure what your pic is of Baley, but its cute, good effort :)

Flatus, I apologise about the lack of quality of my pic, maybe I should delete my post then... thanks for being honest about it though >_<

DL