KOTOR I or II fanart

Your Revan pic was good, and so was your Carth one... ;)

Don't put yourself down kid ;)

I'm still waiting for that pic of Carth covered in blood... :lol:

DL

EDIT - P.S. Yay! Can't wait for the adoption papers to come through :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Allways the straight-forward one, eh Baley?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

;)

Well, now that I've got Saraya and Telrunya to look after I doubt I could look after another kid... *ahem* ... I mean consider getting married... just too many responsibilities :lol: Plus, don't get me started on how I'm meant to be focussed on my final year at uni...

DL

P.S. Sorry for my semi-spam...

I'm sorry, Baley, I can't lie to you any longer, but me and Mandalore Tim are eloping and I'm taking Saraya and Telrunya with us...

;)

DL

P.S. Please forgive me for spamming people... the art shall resume...

I'm sorry, Baley, I can't lie to you any longer, but me and Mandalore Tim are eloping and I'm taking Saraya and Telrunya with us...

;)

DL

P.S. Please forgive me for spamming people... the art shall resume...

Damn you woman...you've broken my hart...where are you taking the kids :) ?

Why Tim ,why? :)

We were getting married in August and now this...WHY? :'(

Seriously... come on, Baley, let it GO.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Will rope suffice?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

*hands a rope*

Make us proud.

kirottu said:

I'll answer you as soon as I stop laughing :D

This was great! :D Just what I needed after a whole day of Scoundrel's luck reversed times ten :D

Ok, I've stabilized...

After Mira and Bao? I'm gonna try and make an inside Ebon Hawk thingie with multiple characters.

But first Mira and Bao...My current Bao looks like a too realistic transvestite...

I've got work to do, but not today anymore tho.

It's nearly midnight here and I need to get some precious sleep, not to mention an entire day of advanced Dutch ahead....

Gah! :D

Greetz,

Saraya

ok this is the best bit that i think that rules. this crappy scribble drawing is of my version of Revan and Bastila and carth been tortured by sual. and and as you can see Carth doesn't look to happy lol

"SAUL", not "SUAL". :p:thumbsup:

Sual is his African Twinsoul. Somewhere in the vast jungle, suddenly Sual shouted

"No Carth!" on one of his tribal hunting outings.

His fellow members of the tribe found this very weird because ussually they only communicated with signs and clicking sounds.

Suddenly he dropped and Sual had died.

His friends were actually quite relieved because Sual had been very bossy, starting from his pre-school years. He only sucked up to the biggest bully and took the lunch credits, I mean african currency, while the bully was choking the innocent victim against a wall and such....

Quite tragic....:)

Edit: Yes, they had pre-schools. Kotor eon remember? Aha!

Indeed Sentry, imo this is your most impressive work I've seen yet. really.

It's beautiful, the lighting, the gradual greys....really...

Awesome pic Sentry  :thumbsup:

Hmm... I use that word a lot, I must buy myself a thesaurus...  :blink:"

Anyway, I still love the pic Sentry  ;)

Thanx guys! gals! :">

sentry you should showcase your pics in your own special thread - they are awesome.

I was going to say, "of course not! I like this thread! BUT, it seems to be degenerating quickly..." ;)

:) I'm afraid you know that word all too well, Arky.

This thread represents what's wrong with democracy. You will save the originals in a private gallery for me, Saraya and Sentry, won't you? :D

Sure thing and somehow I'm convinced Sentry will think the same. Poor lad, his really pretty pic is like two pages ago now...

:)

Whatever, it happens... :huh:"

:) Wow, I posted my pick at 3:30 AM then went to sleep. When I woke up this thread was about 10 pages longer...

I can live with your drawings, but it's the double posting that is really not done.

Yay for your need to type before thinking, but please I urge you to use the soddin'

EDIT button, it's that little thing that says EDIT at the bottom of your own posts.

Ok?

Somebody had to say it... Please people, just edit your old posts if at all possible!

PS: Hmmm... Arkendale, your Malak pic looks suspiciously like my avatar! :p

Well, I see Baley's condition took a slight turn for the worse after I had gone... but I'm just glad I wasn't here to see it... :devil:

So, Sentry you going to post any pics this evening?

DL :geek:

An illustration from my darkside fanfic.  :thumbsup:  Sorry for the hugeness...

Sweet stuff! (w00t)

Great muscle work on Bao Dur!

So, Sentry you going to post any pics this evening?

Possibly, who do you want to see?

I'm thinking of doing two large pics that will have the crews of KOTOR and KOTOR2 in them....

Edited by Sentry