KOTOR I or II fanart

I expect everyone to not like my little crappy drawings any way. after all I think the a crappy..... :lol:  :thumbsup:

I can live with your drawings, but it's the double posting that is really not done.

Yay for your need to type before thinking, but please I urge you to use the soddin'

EDIT button, it's that little thing that says EDIT at the bottom of your own posts.

Ok?

yeah i'm typing to fast. I will slow down a little i think.

There's no point, Saraya. I could spam this thread to abyss and back, and still fail in making her comprehend the dangers of dipsomania.

Here's the boycott: Guests are advised to visit most of the stuff pre-page 22 and leave the rest for the maggots.

And Launch, I am sure she would be very proud of me. :thumbsup:

I second it I'm afraid. Like I said, can live with the drawings, heck I've seen worse things in museums, but the double-posting, one could think I make my point with pointing it out. But clearly the light up there isn't on...If you catch my drift...

Well you guys have a point about the double posting, but go easy on the kid, I mean she's from Australia, right, so what do you expect? :lol:

DL :thumbsup:

P.S. Yes, I know this counts as spam too...

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

There's nothing wrong with your pics at all. The issue is your tendency to double post...

DL

P.S. I love NWN just as much as KOTOR (fangirl could never decide between Carth and Valen :p ) *fangirl sigh*

Oh... right... the point I was getting at was that you can easily like both the games without having a preference over the other... *fangirl daydream*

is it me .........or he is naked.... >_<  :)

:wacko: what the hell makes you think that

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/es/9...igmundFreud.jpg

Well, Sigmund Freud had a theory ...

Hey, use of that image is reserved to the forum monkey of argumentative randomness.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whieuw, whadda ride >_< Talk about skyrocketing on to forty pages :D I think your record will be broken one of these days Baley :D

I am currently locked outside for two hours, it's cold, it's windy, my granna promised to be home and I'm still able to reach a network, I love laptops and thanks Flatus, for the compliment, I really appreciate it.

Darth Elephantman needs to visit a clothing shop, badly...

Shall I post my 100 page-long scripture about Freud? Would be an entertaining read :D

Oh, and I ain' got a frisson with Roger going on :D

Telrunya is my boyfriend, for that matter :D

But Roger was one of the first ones to react on my first submission so he's special :D

Greetz,

Saraya

I have no idea why I'm about to say this and I'll most probably edit or delete this (I suspect my long dormant maternal instincts might have something to do with this)... but can I adopt you Saraya and Telrunya? You're just too cute! :D *gushes*

:">

So, moving on... got any more pics kids? ;)"

DL

I have no idea why I'm about to say this and I'll most probably edit or delete this (I suspect my long dormant maternal instincts might have something to do with this)... but can I adopt you Saraya and Telrunya? You're just too cute!  :D *gushes*

:">

So, moving on... got any more pics kids?  ;)"

DL

Heeeheeee! of course you can. Signing the papers on monday. Saraya and Telrunya Launch, wheeee :D

I'm sorry vl182, but he definitely looks like he needs some clothes... nice work anyway...  :lol:

DL

well thats probably because its a 30 seconds because im bored picture ;)

anyway there are great pictures in these thread (if we let my artistic abilitys aside :"> ) so keep up the great work