KOTOR I or II fanart

:( I'm afraid you know that word all too well, Arky.

This thread represents what's wrong with democracy. You will save the originals in a private gallery for me, Saraya and Sentry, won't you? :D

Sure thing and somehow I'm convinced Sentry will think the same. Poor lad, his really pretty pic is like two pages ago now...

:p

Good work kids :(

Nice pics, I'm impressed you guys manage to post them so quickly... I mean I'm gone for what 5 minutes and theres like two new pages?

Keep posting (sorry Roger) :p

DL

P.S. Roger, sweetie, don't make me tell your mum how cheeky you've been... you know you're meant to play nice with the other kids, right? :p

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Good work kids  :(

Nice pics, I'm impressed you guys manage to post them so quickly... I mean I'm gone for what 5 minutes and theres like two new pages?

Keep posting (sorry Roger)  :p

DL

P.S. Roger, sweetie, don't make me tell your mum how cheeky you've been... you know you're meant to play nice with the other kids, right?  :p

lol this is so funny. after all we are doing kotor stuff :p

Here's one last lousy pic from me before I go to bed.

Sorry for the crappiness, my mouse just wasn't cooperating with me :p

OMG :p that T3 picture is brilliant!. you are a great drawer Arkendale :(

look at mine :ph34r: mine ain't as good as yours :ph34r:

I expect everyone to not like my little crappy drawings any way. after all I think the a crappy..... :lol:  :thumbsup:

I can live with your drawings, but it's the double posting that is really not done.

Yay for your need to type before thinking, but please I urge you to use the soddin'

EDIT button, it's that little thing that says EDIT at the bottom of your own posts.

Ok?

There's no point, Saraya. I could spam this thread to abyss and back, and still fail in making her comprehend the dangers of dipsomania.

Here's the boycott: Guests are advised to visit most of the stuff pre-page 22 and leave the rest for the maggots.

And Launch, I am sure she would be very proud of me. :thumbsup: