KOTOR I or II fanart

You can level up only through a strenuous course of survival. That includes: The restraint of the primal urge to spam, the employment of proper grammar, and the avoidance of bullies like me, n00b.

Hmm I never saw you as a bullie :thumbsup:"

I agree about the proper grammer :lol:

And I've always liked Saraya's pics....If only I could be half as good :">

Ah, firstly, thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like it, meaning, Baley, Launch, Roger,...and to killion, I take from the series of smileys you like it aswell :blink:

And yes, I am planning a scene, but it seems it ain't happening this week tho.

Cause momentarily I feel like Simba in the gorge, when the herd of wildebeasts is about to stampede down.

I mean, the exams are approaching very fast now and I've been out for two weeks

(had to have surgery), now I'm trying to catch up, which is working, but it does cost me a lot of sleep tho. :D

My uncle the architect has tried to teach me about perspective in fifteen minutes.

:D My head is still spinning :D

Anyhoo, at school now and I'm supposed to work hard now.

Greetings,

Saraya

Awesome pic Sentry :-

Hmm... I use that word a lot, I must buy myself a thesaurus... -_-"

Anyway, I still love the pic Sentry ;)

And Saraya, I definitely can relate about the whole exam thing. Mine start next MONDAY :( and so have been trying hard to concentrate on revision too (not doing such a good job of it though)... Oh, and about your surgery... I hope it wasn't anything too serious and I hope you're feeling better now for it anyway :)

DL :shifty:

P.S. Your spelling is good Baley, especially compared to my Romanian :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Awesome pic Sentry  :-

Hmm... I use that word a lot, I must buy myself a thesaurus...  -_-"

Anyway, I still love the pic Sentry  ;)

And Saraya, I definitely can relate about the whole exam thing. Mine start next MONDAY  :(  and so have been trying hard to concentrate on revision too (not doing such a good job of it though)... Oh, and about your surgery... I hope it wasn't anything too serious and I hope you're feeling better now for it anyway  :)

DL  :shifty:

P.S. Your spelling is good Baley, especially compared to my Romanian  :)

Thanks Lauch, that's really nice and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you aswell.

And yes, I feel better :D It was nothing life-threatening, but you really get tired from all the painkillers in the beginning and such :D

Greetz,

Saraya

Hey! Its not crap! :p

As many seem to be increasingly aware, I'm an appreciater of Carth related art, so I love it :lol: *fangirl squeal*

DL

P.S. Now come on, it has been a long time since she's squealed, so she deserves to... :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]