KOTOR I or II fanart

I can't believe you've actually seen my terrible Monkey Boy pics, Roger the Sith, now I'm quite embarassed. I may have to destroy them now, to avoid anyone else seeing them...  :D

:blink: What do you mean by ANYONE ELSE, Launch? I am the authority!

Well, it's too late now, I suppose. I saw them... >_< Only one viable option left...

:lol: That is the most excellent Carth, Arkendale! (After a few years of admiralty, he will be legally able to buy Revan a drink.) :)

Bastila posed in a fight Revan. :)

Only if Revan is female and both are in the nude :) ...the fight could also be in chocolate :shifty:

So Sentry which are ya gonna do?

Baley! You sick, perverted guy!

But I think I'd like to see that too :lol:

P.P.S. Although I shouldn't admit this, I'm semi-intrigued by a pic of a chocolate covered fight  :-"

Everyone likes chocolate.

I vote for more chocolate-covered art.

There are no words to describe how bored I am... I'll illustrate instead. :D

Since walls seem to be popular, here is a little depiction called Atton climbing a wall (nevertheless, with a pair of power cables, that dashing young rogue) :) :

Atton.jpg

Immaculate work with Bastila, Sentry! I am in a hurry now, but I shall survey her more thoroughly at a later time. :p

I like, Saraya, I like the second scan too.

Use your imagination on this one:

A Bastila vs Dark Revan showdown on Tatooine, in the blistering heat....behind a more futuristic wall (the brick wall lost it's appeal) :D

as I said...a LOT of imagination :)"

post-13200-1115675151_thumb.jpg

PPS: I don't know why dark lord's robes are always swirling around like that... They must have a wind blower under there somewhere. It must be in the dark lord catalog :( 

post-5816-1115704413_thumb.jpg

You could always ask Darth Flatus about that.

Oh, and great pic! You should not pay attention more often, it seems. (In no way do I mean to imply that your other pictures aren't also very good!) Ok, maybe Malak looks a bit passive just there, but then the game is turn-based... :D

Saraya, yours are very nice as well!

Oh, and great pic! You should not pay attention more often, it seems. (In no way do I mean to imply that your other pictures aren't also very good!) Ok, maybe Malak looks a bit passive just there, but then the game is turn-based...  :D

Ya, he kinda looks like he forgot what he was about to do... :("

Malak: "Die Revan, you scu -... Wait! who am I? What is this glowing stick? What happened to my Jaw? Why do I feel a breeze around my thighs?" :p

the last one didn't have any chocolate, but the next one is oozing with it.

Milk chocolate, that is.

post-13200-1115711015_thumb.jpg

(that spot on the ground is chocolate, and Revan and Bastila are both covered in chocolate as well...you just imagine the rest :D )

:blink: That is chocolate, right? For a moment I thought...

Much obliged for the Mira, Saraya! I especially like the hand on the second pic and all the detail on her clothing.

:):thumbsup::thumbsup: ... continues ad infinitum.

Exceptional stuff with that Revan-Malak fight, Sentry! Very authentic, the poses and the shading! :thumbsup:

Ah, you flatter me too much, but thank you thank you.

I want to make something big today. But I don't think I'll find the time.

I'm going to try tho :D See you all later :D I'm currently at school.

Which is really cool, cause we all have laptops and a big wireless network :D

Greetings,

Saraya

:) Darn you civilized people with your rich heritages and advanced infrastructures.

When I was your age, young Saraya and Arkendale, we had only one book per entire school.

There was absolutely nothing... except one dank overcrowded building with a canny resemblance to a septic tank, and a stadium paved with cigarette butts and beer bottle shards.

Actually, there wasn't even a stadium as such -- the smelly drunkard of a coach just made some atrophied kids stand around as goalpost while a couple of overgrown underdeveloped held-backs used them for target practice, which seemed to have amused them to no end.

:) Darn you civilized people with your rich heritages and advanced infrastructures.

When I was your age, young Saraya and Arkendale, we had only one book per entire school.

There was absolutely nothing... except one dank overcrowded building with a canny resemblance to a septic tank, and a stadium paved with cigarette butts and beer bottle shards.

Actually, there wasn't even a stadium as such -- the smelly drunkard of a coach just made some atrophied kids stand around as goalpost while a couple of overgrown underdeveloped held-backs used them for target practice, which seemed to have amused them to no end.

Poor thing!

I'm not really young tho :D I'm in college that is :D

I'm especially shocked by the cigarette buds...:S