KOTOR I or II fanart

Awesome pic Saraya/Sarayeva ( :p ) :)

Your work definitely puts my attempts of 'art' to shame :">

Keep up the hard work! ;)

DL :-

P.S. There's nothing wrong with the background you've drawn, at least you can draw one! :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Awesome pic Saraya/Sarayeva ( :p:)

Your work definitely puts my attempts of 'art' to shame  :">

Keep up the hard work!  ;)

DL  :-

P.S. There's nothing wrong with the background you've drawn, at least you can draw one!  :)

Yaaaaay, thanks :D It's nearly two AM here, I should really go to sleep...Hence the babbling and such.

Did you post any of your pieces then? I mean, if so then links plz :D

Well, goodnight for all of ya, since you're probably American or from some other part than Europe.

Good, morning, noon :D, or evening , whatever applies

:"> Like I said, babbling, shutting up now

Saraya, you really don't want to see my 'art', it's terrible and involves monkeys :-"

If you want to inflict pain on yourself, then my stuff is on Baley's FanArt thread ;)

Don't say I didn't warn you... :p

Launch :)

P.S. Have you ever considered drawing Carth...? :">

P.P.S. Good night!

Thanks! I'll sleep like a baby I'm sure of it. And I did check out Baley's thread.

I'll do it more thouroughly :D

I did consider doing Carth, but there is the rub. I can't draw men...

I tried, but they looked, well, crappy, but I like a good challenge!

So next thing on my to do list, draw men :lol:

Besides, monkeys are cool. I mean, picture this, the boyfriend and I went to the zoo.

When we got to the monkeys, all was well, but suddenly they started shrieking and banging on the windows like there's no tomorrow.

It's safe to say we were kindda shocked as in near to a heart attack.

And what seemed to be the reason? Some younger monkey had stolen some older monkey's food.

Five sentences about monkeys, I'm sooooo going to bed.....

Hey, the doggie is quite cool! Did you do it with paint only? If so then mega-congrats.

My attempts with paint are worthless. I can draw a circle with paint, because that's like standard, and those circles don't even start where I want them to.

Today I have another day of Judo coming up, so I was planning on doing (read trying, cursing,...) Carth cause Launch gave me the idea.

And maybe to start coloring stuff for a change :D

Oh, I found the Neopets drawing tutorials for faeries very interesting :D

Greeties,

Saraya

Yay! Saraya's drawing Carth :wub: ... :( ... *ahem* I mean, nice one :)

Nice pics Padmi (or if you prefer Padme)! Have you considered drawing any characters from KOTOR1? :">

Launch o:)

Nice work! :)

Your Carth pic rocks! You are right about the hair, but that doesn't really matter o:)

I think your Disciple pic is the most accurate... :(

Keep fighting the good fight!

Launch :wub:

I did once, but that went horribly wrong. I think I was twelve or something :D

And thanks, but now I've noticed my the hood of my Visas doesn't 'go on' if you get what I mean. She has the hood in front, but I didn't draw any on the back of her head....Meeep!

Something also went wrong with the head tail that is wrapped around her neck, it's just off o:)

Edit: To Padme, the circle moving around worked. :luck:

Hi,

I don't think I've posted on this board before...

I have been a member for 6 months or more, but I never posted anything.

I mostly come 2 this site for news and stuff. I never felt like typing replies, too lazy I guess. :D

Anyway, I bought a scanner today and felt like testing it out. :cool:

I have been planning to draw a comic style prologue chapter for KOTOR3, showing the meeting of Revan and the Exile. I have parts of it written, but I have not had the time to do more than a few character sketches for the art portion of the project.

NOTE: I did my best to make the characters more realistic than the 3d models on which they are based. The Exile is the traditional exile whoom LucasArts also picked. I kinda went my own way with Revan. I did not really like any of BioWare's female models very much, so my sketch is only semi based on the short haired blonde chick I used in my game... :)

I sketched free hand, from memory, for the most part, because I wanted to capture my versions of the characters rather than Obsidian's. It is rather scary how close my drawing of the Exile is to the one on the LucasArts website... I did not plan it that way.

EDIT: Sorry, my free server, Angelfire, is blocking the images! I just make a quick webpage and added the pics to it. Just use the link above... ;)

Hi,

I don't think I've posted on this board before...

I mostly come 2 this site for news and stuff. I never felt like typing replies, too lazy I guess. :D

Anyway, I bought a scanner today and felt like testing it out.  :cool:

I have been planning to draw a comic style prologue chapter for KOTOR3, showing the meeting of Revan and the Exile. I have parts of it written, but I have not had the time to do more than a few character sketches for the art portion of the project.

Here are two small thumbnails of my Revan and Exile characters:

Revan.jpg

Link

The_Exile.jpg

Link

NOTE: I did my best to make the characters more realistic than the 3d models on which they are based. The Exile is the traditional exile whoom LucasArts also picked. I kinda went my own way with Revan. I did not really like any of BioWare's female models very much, so my sketch is only semi based on the short haired blonde chick I used in my game...  :)

My sketches where done free hand, and where done mostly from memory so that I can capture my versions of the characters rather than Obsidian's.

That's cool, but I can't see anything, all I'm getting is the 'Angel Fire hosted image' thing. ;) Maybe you need to try posting those pics again. :geek:

Anyway, welcome to the boards! (w00t) :D

Hey cool Darth Nihilus Padmi! ;)

Welcome Sentry! Unfortunately I can't see the pics either...

Launch :geek:

EDIT - D'oh! I'm such a slow typer! The back-up link works. Great pics, I particularly like your Exile :)