Romances Guide for all the NPCs

Well lets put all the romances(with all the NPcs) faq here (if there is not already have a romance guide) so that we will know what to do to have them .

I have no Faq to add for now since a just start to play this game .

Although it is fun to have more influence with Visas than Handmaiden (if male), or have more influence with Disciple than Atton (if female), and watch them fight over ya...

:shifty:

Well, "fight" is a bit of a strong word where Atton and Disciple are concerned... you get a couple cut scenes, one where Atton's being... well... Atton... and Disciple tries to calm him down. The other one barely qualifies as an argument. It was a little disappointing, I must say... I was hoping to see Atton lose it and punch Disciple... or at least see Disciple lose his temper. ^_^

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'd rather see a scene like Aimo's where you can force persuade them to make out  :thumbsup:

Ew. I wouldn't do that to poor Atton. Have you seen Disciple's teeth?? :p

Mind you... it might be worth a shot just for the sheer entertainment value...

But if I'm going to force persuade anybody to make out with anybody else, I don't think I'd waste my energy on Disciple...

Exile: [Force Persuade] Make out with me, Atton.

Atton: I thought you'd never ask.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yep, a romance guide would be great.

How do I get Atton???

Do I have to say or do something special? Or just have enough influence on him and he'll approach me to talk to me and start a conversation himself?? Heelllpp!!

How do I get Atton???

As is established in many many threads, and as is evident by the fangirl angst in this forum, well,

you don't. Well, not really. Kinda, but not.

You'll have to wait until the end of the game to fully understand what I'm getting at.

And no, he never actually professes his love to you, if that's what you mean.

Do what the rest of us do... read and/or write fanfic. It'll make you feel better. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

@ Rosbjerg: Thanks.

@ Silvershadow: Really?

So all I can get is another Jedi in my team? Because if that's the case, I won't take the time to start the game from Telos again (I'm facing Sion on MalachorV now). I have to prepare for an important exam, so I should only play again if I missed something the first time. Why is he said to be a "romanceable" character, then?

@ Rosbjerg: Thanks.

@ Silvershadow: Really?

So all I can get is another Jedi in my team? Because if that's the case, I won't take the time to start the game from Telos again (I'm facing Sion on MalachorV now). I have to prepare for an important exam, so I should only play again if I missed something the first time. Why is he said to be a "romanceable" character, then?

That's basically it, yeah.

I mean,

you can try to earn more influence over Disciple and see Atton squirm and pick fights with him. He's said to be a "romanceable" character because he DOES fall for the Exile... unfortunately he never actually lets her know. You do eventually find out, but via a third party, and even then, you still have to read between the lines. There was a bit more in the ending that was cut, but you're just not going to see that.

Also when you turn Atton into a Jedi, he talks about how determined he is to "save" you. That and the little conversation about playing pazaak in your head ("You'll be right here with me, playing pazaak.") is about as close as he gets to professing his love for you. Yes, I was also greatly disappointed.

Seriously though, I don't know that looking at those Atton/Disciple cut scenes I was referring to would be worth failing an exam. Finish the game (you're almost there anyway), do your exam, then start over if you really want to see them. (I only saw them on my third run through myself... and I somehow didn't manage to raise my influence with Atton enough again, so when I picked up Mira, she asked me if there was something going on between me and Disciple. ICK!!!)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I somehow didn't manage to raise my influence with Atton enough again, so when I picked up Mira, she asked me if there was something going on between me and Disciple. ICK!!!)

Silvershadow, Mira actually asked that??! The horror! Lol, anyway, I admit I have only had the chance to play through LS Female Exile once (so much work these days). I got all of the Atton/Disciple fights I believe and a couple of other Atton scenes--never had Mira ask that though. How do you get her to say that about Atton or Disciple? Thanks for the info,

Royal

I somehow didn't manage to raise my influence with Atton enough again, so when I picked up Mira, she asked me if there was something going on between me and Disciple. ICK!!!)

Silvershadow, Mira actually asked that??! The horror! Lol, anyway, I admit I have only had the chance to play through LS Female Exile once (so much work these days). I got all of the Atton/Disciple fights I believe and a couple of other Atton scenes--never had Mira ask that though. How do you get her to say that about Atton or Disciple? Thanks for the info,

Royal

I've had Mira ask about Disciple once, and another time she asked if my exile was involved with Atton. The second time, Disciple wasn't in the party yet.

Silvershadow, Mira actually asked that??!  The horror!  Lol, anyway, I admit I have only had the chance to play through LS Female Exile once (so much work these days).  I got all of the Atton/Disciple fights I believe and a couple of other Atton scenes--never had Mira ask that though. How do you get her to say that about Atton or Disciple?  Thanks for the info,

Royal

Yup... I was pretty damn horrified, I must admit... especially considering the other times she always asked about whether there was something going on with Atton, so that's what I was expecting. I had the shudders for a solid 5 minutes after.

I think this happens if you're far enough on the LS... You know, the same way the other party members comment on your glow or on how you're an inspiration to everybody... But yeah, basically, the first time I'd talk to Mira, she'd say something about there having a glow about me... you answer that it's the Force, and she's all "Oh. Yeah, see, I just thought there was something going on with you and Atton/Disciple." The conversation is actually quite funny if you keep playing innocent and pretend you don't know what she's talking about. I just thought she automatically asked about you and Atton, but this time she asked about Disciple. Gaaaaaaaah! *shudder* I thought I had boosted up my influence over Atton, but apparently I did a poor job of it. Poor Atton. So insecure. :)

Did you ever get the cut scene with Atton and Mira, when Atton is spying on the Exile and Disciple meditating together? I just got this one for the first time, so I'm thinking it's also a higher influence with Disciple thing...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

"Did you ever get the cut scene with Atton and Mira, when Atton is spying on the Exile and Disciple meditating together? I just got this one for the first time, so I'm thinking it's also a higher influence with Disciple thing...

"

Yep I got that scene, I think it is a higher influence with Disciple thing. I never got that quote about Atton or Disciple! She commented on the aura, I said it was the force, she replied something along the lines of "Oh, I thought you were on spice". Wonder what caused that? Do you need to have very high influence with Atton or Disciple? Thanks for the info,

Btw, The fanfic is great! It's great to read some expansion on the Atton/Exile story--the game was great, but it needed more Atton and Exile story development. I've been meaning to post a fic about KOTOR II myself, just haven't had the time. Anyway, keep up the great work, I'm lookng forward to chapter 6.

Royal

Yep I got that scene, I think it is a higher influence with Disciple thing.  I never got that quote about Atton or Disciple!  She commented on the aura, I said it was the force, she replied something along the lines of "Oh, I thought you were on spice".  Wonder what caused that?  Do you need to have very high influence with Atton or Disciple?  Thanks for the info,

Royal

Yeah, she said the spice thing... I think the options I was given were "It's the Force" and "I don't chew spice". If you select the "I don't chew spice" one, she doesn't touch the topic of Atton/Disciple. However if you select the Force answer, she does.

I really don't know if there's a difference if you have very high influence... I've gotten that answer from her every time I played LS, but then again I generally have really high influence with Atton, except for this game where I apparently have medium influence with Atton, and really high with Disciple. (*shudder*)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Silvershadow, Mira actually asked that??!  The horror!  Lol, anyway, I admit I have only had the chance to play through LS Female Exile once (so much work these days).  I got all of the Atton/Disciple fights I believe and a couple of other Atton scenes--never had Mira ask that though. How do you get her to say that about Atton or Disciple?  Thanks for the info,

Royal

Yup... I was pretty damn horrified, I must admit... especially considering the other times she always asked about whether there was something going on with Atton, so that's what I was expecting. I had the shudders for a solid 5 minutes after.

I think this happens if you're far enough on the LS... You know, the same way the other party members comment on your glow or on how you're an inspiration to everybody... But yeah, basically, the first time I'd talk to Mira, she'd say something about there having a glow about me... you answer that it's the Force, and she's all "Oh. Yeah, see, I just thought there was something going on with you and Atton/Disciple." The conversation is actually quite funny if you keep playing innocent and pretend you don't know what she's talking about. I just thought she automatically asked about you and Atton, but this time she asked about Disciple. Gaaaaaaaah! *shudder* I thought I had boosted up my influence over Atton, but apparently I did a poor job of it. Poor Atton. So insecure. :thumbsup:

Did you ever get the cut scene with Atton and Mira, when Atton is spying on the Exile and Disciple meditating together? I just got this one for the first time, so I'm thinking it's also a higher influence with Disciple thing...

Yeah, I got this too, except as a male and her asking about Visas. That scene reminds me of Mallrats when TS said that Brody was glowing because he was in love with Rene and Brody told him if there's any reason he's glowing it's because he just got laid.

What I thought was funny the first time I played LS and she was asking about Atton and I told her that there was no such relationship between Atton and the Exile, she replied "Good to know," and I earned influence with her. I was like, "Good to know??? What, is she going to make a play for Atton or something?"

I wasn't impressed. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

If you don't want to play again you can just use the save game editor to alter influence to view the influence-related cutscenes. :thumbsup:

The Atton/Disciple "I picked up a communication" confrontation one supposedly comes about only if you've triggered the other two first, so definitely influence related, since you have to have more influence w/Disciple to get those 1st two.

Edit - my favorite Atton 'romance' cutscene is actually the one w/him and Mira...the 'meditation envy' bit - which you have to be Light side to see, since you won't get Mira otherwise.

Argh - 2nd edit - I've gotten that Mira scene when I had max influence w/both Di and Atton, so I don't think it's directly influence related - but it might be indirectly related, like the 3rd Di/Atton one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Argh - 2nd edit - I've gotten that Mira scene when I had max influence w/both Di and Atton, so I don't think it's directly influence related - but it might be indirectly related, like the 3rd Di/Atton one.

I've also gotten this cutscene when I hadn't yet made Disciple a Jedi, but I assume my influence with him was high enough to do so. And I've yet to have Mira remark that Exile and Atton must have been hooking up a power coupling, because unfortunately I've always had slightly more influence with Disciple than Atton. (Note to self: Save Dantooine for after I've gotten max. influence with Mr. Rand)

Could you give a sketch of what happens in that scene? I can't remember it (may not have gotten it).

(spoilers ahead)

There's two parts to it - 1st is Disciple and T3, where Di is sending a message to Telos and explains his reasons for wanting secrecy to a watching T3 - T3 shows him a holovid image of...Carth? Someone else from Kotor1? - and Di makes an interesting comment of "Ahh you're the droid I've heard so much about."

The 2nd shorter part is where Atton suspiciously confronts Di about the message, wanting to know who the message was going to & accuses him of being a spy etc., while Di's meditating in the cargo hold.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts