Wish Handmaiden could stay in this dark outfit

Hey, vashanti: Your signature, is that actual dialog from the game? If so, how you you get it? Do you get that if Revan was a Dark Side Male?

Ummm, not sure if I had said he was darkside or lightside (Revan), but male, yah. It was after getting enough Influence with HK47 that he would talk about his previous Master. He launches into a hilarious diatribe about his previous Master's entourage, including mockery of Carth and Bastila (and in perfect mimicry of their voices, hehe!)

:thumbsup:

evil_twin.jpg

Yes good point. Both look quite nice hehe.

It's pretty funny though because Visas wont wear the dancers outfit and it is also only for female characters so the male PC can't wear it (NOT that I'd want to), but the famle PC can. :D

Dark side handmaiden should have had an eyepatch and combat lines like "Blow tha man down," "Yer treasure or yer life," and "You fight like a cow!" Dark Side handmaiden would have been way cooler then.

Oh, and she should have called the Exile "Cap'n".

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I want to know why the female npc's get to look fine when they go dark, but Atton looks like a dried prune and my pc looks like a bad paper-mache project.... Would that many people really stopped playing if all the women didn't look cute or something?

I want to know why the female npc's get to look fine when they go dark, but Atton looks like a dried prune and my pc looks like a bad paper-mache project....  Would that many people really stopped playing if all the women didn't look cute or something?

Heh, that reminds me of WoW, in Alpha, when the developers changed the Horde females to look more feminine, by popular request. :wub:

But, this PC male face doesn't look too much like a prune when he's maxed DS:

post-10958-1112601835_thumb.jpg

evil_twin.jpg

I wanted Visas to wear it *sniffles*

But I love her blunt, flat-out "No" when the subject of dancing for Vogga is mentioned... hahahaha. :)

Betcha she wears it privately for the PC :p

It was only because it's for a Hutt. Probably would be quite prepared (heh, probably just waiting for you to ask), her to wear it in a private show.... :lol:"

Vashanti's Signature Audio

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)