Kotor 3 planets

Endor. I wanna see an Ewok. I wanna see an Ewok! I also wanna kill an Ewok. :thumbsup:

So do a lot of people, but that's what Star Wars: Battlefront is for...

:p

Sorry to be a geek, but... :rolleyes:

What does Endor actually look like? Don't the ewoks live on Endor's Forest moon, not Endor? I can't remember. Does the EU say anymore on the subject?

Waru? I had forgotten all about Waru!! I'm not sure about endor/forrest moon thing, because Admiral Ackbar (coolest fishman ever) says "the forrest moon of Endor". Now whether that means the actual forest moon is named Endor, or it's just a nameless forest moon in the Endor system is beyond me. :thumbsup:

The Moon is called (oddly enough ) the santuary moon..endor the planet is a gas giant the sanruary moon obits..the system is called endor as well,so when people talk about the santuary moon the just usally says endor (probally because the santuary moon is a weird and redicules name for a moon).

The Moon is called (oddly enough ) the santuary moon..endor the planet is a gas giant the sanruary moon obits..the system is called endor as well,so when people talk about the santuary moon the just usally says endor (probally because the santuary moon is a weird and redicules name for a moon).

Thanks...but I have one question. "Santuary", or SanCtuary?

This might be off the topic (it is) but what if, they stumbled on a planet far far away, unknown, nothing living, somehing was there and they seeded the planet. and in the far far future it turns out to be earth, which i prefer they leave that part for us to guess.  a connection to our reality would be intrigueing. :) they could make it look the pangea model.

that was one of the gayest things i've ever heard in my life. Earth in STAR WARS??????? what the hells wrong wit u

anyways some cameo's of ol characters would b cool. like mission and zallabar strting 2 rebuild taris after the bombardment if revens was light sided. also like hanharr/mirra return to start exchange or some crime synadate on nar shadda. i'd also like some cool spice smugglimg shipments sidequest. that would b so sweet. also drving speeders and some ships would b cool if the devs could figure out a way 2 put it in