What's Star Wars Coming to?

No I am not. I simply have a midrange system with a midrange video card.

Nothing special here. Maybe if people learn to read the Required/Recommended information of the game box some people wouldn't be having these problems. If people remembered when KotOR 1 came out it had ATI problems as well. Seems to me that people can't read and have a lousy memory. :rolleyes:

No I am not.  I simply have a midrange system with a midrange video card.

Nothing special here.  Maybe if people learn to read the Required/Recommended information of the game box some people wouldn't be having these problems.  If people remembered when KotOR 1 came out it had ATI problems as well.  Seems to me that people can't read and have a lousy memory.  :rolleyes:

Ahh, so you don't deny being my little nose-goblin then?

No I am not.  I simply have a midrange system with a midrange video card.

Nothing special here.  Maybe if people learn to read the Required/Recommended information of the game box some people wouldn't be having these problems.  If people remembered when KotOR 1 came out it had ATI problems as well.  Seems to me that people can't read and have a lousy memory.  :rolleyes:

Ahh, so you don't deny being my little nose-goblin then?

Bear in mind Hades_One considers 15-20 FPS playable. I kid you not. He'll even claim this to the day he dies... Er, dies again if he is already in Hades...