Remove the "Coming soon sign"

obsidian please remove the "coming soon" sign from the home page.

it hurts my eyes to see it every time i log on to the web.

you have hurts us enough, you don't have to torture us, if the patch won't be released so be it. i'm sick of your and LA's promises, announcements and hopes of a patch.

i'm sick of checking 30 times a day wheter or not the patch has been released!!!

i just wanted to play the game i waited for a long time, was that so much to ask?

Guest Dowie100

Looks like we have anouther Major Misuse of the word soon

Maybe we should start a petition to provide every Dev and Publisher with a dictionary!

It's really not acceptable Obsidian.  Even if the delay is at LucasArt's end, stop promising something you can't deliver.

Yeah I agree....I mean if the Sign "Its coming soon" was put up a month ago its not soon....Take it down its useless to stop telling customers something that isn't true. Tis called lying and the majority of us don't like being lied to -.-

obsidian please remove the "coming soon" sign from the home page.

it hurts my eyes to see it every time i log on to the web.

you have hurts us enough, you don't have to torture us, if the patch won't be released so be it. i'm sick of your and LA's promises, announcements and hopes of a patch.

i'm sick of checking 30 times a day wheter or not the patch has been released!!!

i just wanted to play the game i waited for a long time, was that so much to ask?

Change your bookmark to go directly to the forums then. That's what I do.

I didn't even know Obsidian had a "main page" until someone mentioned it with regards to news of a patch. :">

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

They never should have posted this "soon-sentence" on the main page in the first place. Big mistake. Stuff like that is published when it's SURE and only then. Otherwise - well by now you should know what you get otherwise. Angry and frustrated people everywhere, who are sick to wait any longer.

Apart from anything it would stop us being innundated with threads from noobs whinging about when the patch is due.

I get so sick of the word "noob". It doesn't mean newbie anymore. It is like calling a Black person the N-Word... At least, that is the majority of how so-called gamers use it; to make the other person feel subhuman.

Sorry, but this isn't the Counter-Strike Forum and I just had to get that off my chest...

BTW... I agree that the "Soon" statement was yet another PR blunder -- Even if OE thought it was going to be soon when they put it up. They should have changed it the day the soon period of time actually passed. They desperately need a PR/Community Manager...

Change your bookmark to go directly to the forums then. That's what I do.

I didn't even know Obsidian had a "main page" until someone mentioned it with regards to news of a patch. :">

My bookmark is set to forums but everytime i open it i hit the obsidian logo which takes me to their home page. what can i say, i'm a sucker who believes and never loses hope. although i should have lost it weeks ago, soon in my book is two or three days. certainly not a month