KotOR2 STEREO Music Restoration Project

Ok, so should I go ahead and remaster the whole KotOR II score for the game to STEREO?

Is there enough demand for it?

This was just a sampler to get some feedback.

If it isn't done in Obsidian's patch, then yes, definitely. For me, good quality music is a really big part of the gaming experience, and I'd appreciate hearing Kotor 2's music as it was meant to be (or near to it).

But there are rumours (alluded to on your website) that this will be part of the official patch. Better to wait until that comes out, I guess.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ok, so should I go ahead and remaster the whole KotOR II score for the game to STEREO?

Is there enough demand for it?

This was just a sampler to get some feedback.

Hell yes, i went through extracting the sounds from the xbox-version for my own personal soundtrack. It's definately worth the task.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If it's in the format used for the game for the music, I don't see what the problem would be... Same thing with mods....

Not like LA is going to lose money (they've done that already with rushing the game and not giving a damn about the consumer) nor is markussun going to make any...

Meh, whatever... I wish that the patch restores the music and if by some chance of "luck" LA changes their minds and allow Obsidian to release a content patch...

posted by PHOENIXZERO

Meh, whatever... I wish that the patch restores the music and if by some chance of "luck" LA changes their minds and allow Obsidian to release a content patch...

LA Guy 1 : There are some strange people who want us to allow a content patch for KotOR 2 ...

LA Guy 2 : KotOR 2??? Never heard of it ...

LA Guy 3 : It's a game we have released already.

LA Guy 2 : I can't remember.

LA Guy 1 : What about that content stuff now??? Shall we give a permission?!

LA Guy 2 & 3 : Mhuahahaha