Force Persuasion

If you had the power, how'd you use force persuasion/mind tricks?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the power, how'd you use force persuasion/mind tricks?

• Establish peace & order
    • Stir chaos & unrest
    • Extortion
    • Manipulate an entire corporation
    • Manipulate the government
    • Manipulate your classmates/co-workers/relatives
    • Get laid
    • Who needs Force Persuasion when you have Force Choke?

So the way Obi-One used it to get by the stormtroopers was evil?  It can indeed be used for good or evil.

Ah now here we get into a moral minefield. it very much depends on your point of view.

Some would be of the opinion.. the end justifies the means.

Therefore in the case of Obi Wan, he was doing so to avoid bloodshed, and indeed to further the cause of the liberation of the glalxy.

However.

he interfered with the free will of another to do so...

Some would say regardless of the good he achieved by doing so, on a certain level the very thing he does is a small evil, in many ways he has forced another to do his will. Subtly yes, but he has done so. he has taken advantage of the weakness of another.. weakness of mind in this case...

Which is why such powers would very easily corrupt the user. they *seem* inoccuous. but being able to do that could gradually undermine your ability to humanise others, they could become tools to you.. That's why simply using it to do good is no excuse.. the user ought to be very aware of the responsibilty such a power brings.

Or alternatively they could throw caution to the wind and make random strangers strip naked and run around old people homes. (w00t)

wow some of u guys have actually thought about usin the force persuade to get laid havent u?

on a more fun not, id use it to manipulate gambling games, itd be fun to make ppl fold when my hand is really bad, but id also have to manipulate a fake id...o well. IF i realy did have the pwr, id probly use it to get laid, just because its hard enough gettin laid when girls bring along those ****in possies to prties, u kno, the hot girl always has freakin female bodyguards who act like guardians, and theres the drunk skank over there givin BJ's but u dont wanna get herpes or some ****. it sux

wow some of u guys have actually thought about usin the force persuade to get laid havent u?

on a more fun not, id use it to manipulate gambling games, itd be fun to make ppl fold...you can read the rest in Anikins' post ^

:p dot dot dot

Anyway, being a goodie-two shoes, I'd use my ub3r 1337 j3d41 5k1llz to bring peace and order to the galaxy. But it'd probobly end up going horribly wrong and I'd become an evil dictator and eventually assasinated by some rebel faction in my trone room...yes, you read that correctly, my trone room, it's a completly different thing from a throne room.

Are you guys retarded I mean if you control the government you control your country you could become the emperor and also get the government to fund a program to create the first lightsaber and its technology

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

Picking using it to get laid and actually mean it is more than a little pathetic...

you can never get too much .... hmm .. well actually you can but just for the sake of argument let's say you can't!

hence it's perfectly okay to use it go get even more laid!

Fortune favors the bald.

^^^Ya there's nothing wrong with a little force perversion

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.